We are calling you now to better understand your needs.
|Room Type||Monthly Range* (USD)|
Get Pricing >
Get Pricing >
Click Here to Get Pricing: Get Pricing
* Published prices are provided by the providers themselves, not by reviewers. Actual quotes may differ from what is presented based on timing and services required.
- Minimum Age of Accepted Residents
- Activities Onsite
- Devotional Services Available
- Indoor Common Areas
- Meals Provided
- Nurses on Staff
- Podiatrist Available
- Physical Therapy Available
- Occupational Therapy Available
- Speech Therapy Available
- Complimentary Transportation
- Activities Offsite
- Outdoor Common Areas
- Beauty & Barber Services
- Pets Allowed
- No Smoking Allowed in Private Areas Indoors
- No Smoking Allowed in Public Areas Indoors
- Resident Parking Available
- Male Residents Accepted
- Female Residents Only
- Doctor on Call
- Nurse on Call
- Dentist Available
Its everthing my mother needs they do weekly trips at no cost to my mother. They take them to grocies stores weekly.and there is always someone there 24/7 if needed
The apartments seem clean but the facility smells like smoke..
The apartments seem to be clean but the facility smells like smoke. They allow smoking. The hallways are not clean. The carpets are dirty. Other than that it's a safe place. Its not on a bus line which is difficult for some residents. The cigarette smoke is the reason why I gave it less of a rating. The apartments are spacious and clean. It's just the facility that needs work. The cleanliness is my main concern.
She thought the apartment was OK, but...
She thought the apartment was OK, but wasn't thrilled with the grounds. She loves to walk.
I like what I have seen and hear abou...
I like what I have seen and hear about this place. My daughter, wants to explore other options before I comit to this place. I also need to tour the place myself
Was this review helpful? 1