Hearthstone Village - Latham, NY

Hearthstone Village - Latham, NY has yet not published prices.

The Golden Years

My mother loves living here 4 years now and has never been happier or as sociable. The neighbors lookout for one another and share life's ups and downs together. Reminds me of the show "The Golden Girls".
The managers and maintenance keep up on everything like it was their own. The age changed from 62 to 55. Clean inside and out and Friendly Office Staff and Maintenance.
Value includes heat you control and never run out of hot water. Care Services has Full Maintenance Services and a Transport Service Van for pre-scheduled appointments.
Cost varies $1500-2500 Approximately.

Not many amenities available

I toured here when looking for a place to live and just from the short time that I was there, they were nice. The director that took me on the tour was able to answer my questions and was knowledgeable about the facility. As I recall, the community itself was very attractive, though there weren’t that many amenities available. I was looking for something a bit closer to my family and places that I volunteer at so that was one of the only reasons why I didn’t choose them.