The Springs Alzheimer's Special Care Center - San Angelo, TX

• 3 Balanced Meals and Snacks Per Day

Worth a look!

My mom has been in the Springs for 18 months and over that time I have grown to special care and patience given to all the patients. The facility is well kept and the staff is very professional and attempt to meet the individual needs of the patients. After visiting our homes in the city this is my choice by far.

Impressed

I am very impressed with this facility. From the first time that we toured the place is the reason why we moved forward with them to have my love one there. The staff team is wonderful, helpful, communicative, and I was not expecting it to be the way that it is. I recommend their services.

A nice place

This looked like a wonderful community when we visited. The people we met were very nice. This community was not right for us as my loved one did not need memory care.

It seems like a nice place. The outside area is not very big. The food is alright.

Very few activities, but nice staff

They are very clean and the staff are all very friendly! They could definitely improve on their activities by offering a better variety, and just more activities in general. It's very expensive, but they all are. One thing that was hard was the change in staff when we were going through the admissions process, since no one let us know that was happening. However, their director was very courteous and professional, and really tried to help us through the whole process.

We have had a good experience with them.

We have had a good experience with them. They are very clean and friendly. They seem to be in between activities directors. When they had an activities director they had good activities. The food seems to be good. We liked the atmosphere there. So far our experience seems to be a good one.