Very nice facility!!

I have no complaints of how things are going for my wife since she has made the move into this community. The staff are very friendly and have made sure to accommodate her needs to the best of there ability. The property is very clean and they have many great amenities available throughout the week for everyone. Overall I am very happy and would recommend it to anyone.

Over The Top Place!!

The Courtyards is a superb place. They have a large variety of food choices and go out if their way to please their residents. The food is great, they have soups and fresh vegetables all of the time. The place is clean and always smells clean. They have a lot of activities my father has been joining. He has been doing a lot of walking and joining their exercise program they have in mornings. On Friday, they take the residents out for lunch to diiferent restsurants each time. I highly recommend this place!

Positive Atmosphere!!

All of the staff at The Courtyards are very nice. My loved one has mentioned how nice everyone is multiple times, and what I like the most is they all seem to get along, both the residents and all of the staff. They have a good repor. The place is kept very clean and is well maintained, and I haven't heard any complaints about the food. We would defiantly recommend them to a friend or anyone looking for great care.

Offers a memory care unit

My mother in law is doing well since moving into The Courtyards. The community is nice and the grounds are well maintained. The staff keep us updated on her care and are friendly. There is a variety of foods to choose from and although I have not had a chance to try it she has not made any complaints. There are activities there, however due to her dementia she is not able to participate. I would recommend this community.

Just A Fantastic Place

They are the most helpful people. I appreciate them and the facility. It is very clean and it's a brand new place. They have everything. They feed them well and take care of them well. It's 24/7 care. I have no complaints. The people in charge are excellent. If you have any issues you go directly to them and there is nothing they do not take care of. It's wonderful. It also very secure.