The Sheridan at Park Ridge - Park Ridge, IL

The Sheridan at Park Ridge - Park Ridge, IL has yet not published prices.

My parents moved to the Sheridan three months ago. A+

Great place to call home.

I visited/toured Sheridan at Park Ridge, and found it to be not only a beautiful place to live, but all the staff are so personal, friendly, and knowledgeable. I rate it a five stars in all area and the best to consider in our Park Ridge/Niles areas. [Name removed] is my counselor and she is great ... she always has a smile for us. Thanks for coming to our area.
[Name removed]

I could not be more pleased with my choice. The Sheridan looks more like a beautiful boutique hotel than an assisted living and memory care facility. The people who work there really care about the residents, the food is fabulous and the activities are amazing and really diverse and fun. The apartments in assisted living are modern and spacious yet comfortable at the same time.

I would highly recommend The Sheridan as your loved one’s next home

SLC Midwest

Hi Gail! Thank you for sharing your confidence in us! We appreciate your feedback and are so pleased that you are enjoying your home here at The Sheridan at Park Ridge!

[Name removed] was a pleasure to speak with. With this being a brand new community it was beautiful