The Sheridan at Lakewood Ranch - Lakewood Ranch, FL

The Sheridan at Lakewood Ranch - Lakewood Ranch, FL has yet not published prices.

Do Not move here

Continues to have problems with staffing -as in people showing up for their shifts or being kind to their residents. One caregiver was very condescending to my mother and while a supervisor witnessed it... all she did was report it to the Director. No one stepped in to defuse the situation. Their response to call times is egregious - can be over an HOUR before the respond.... so basically the resident could have fallen or be having a medical emergency with no one answering. In the case of my mom she needed to use the restroom. It took over an hour & a half for a response. Needless to say, she was in need of a shower. They have had multiple Executive Directors in a year as well as Dir of Nursing. PLEASE don't believe all the 5 star ratings. The ones on FB are from their former sales rep [Removed], Former[Removed], current [Removed].

Knowledgeable and Caring!

The staff was very observant and I was impressed with the way they were so prompt at answering any questions that I had. The staff is knowledgeable and all needs would definitely be taken care of if this was the place that I chose for my loved ones.

SLC Midwest

Thank you so much for your feedback. We would love to hear any additional thoughts you have on how we can create a five star experience. Please feel free to contact us directly at our community phone number!