Artesian Place - Olympia, WA

Artesian Place - Olympia, WA has yet not published prices.

Went on our tour. Loved the place! Staff was open and welcoming! Moving my mother in mid November. [Name removed] thank you so much! You really helped guide us in the right direction!

My brother and I loved this facility. [Name removed] spent 90 minutes talking to us and showing us around the building. The current rates are great, and Mom very excited about Artesian Place when we described it to her. She is looking forward to seeing it early next week.

Big improvement

We now have a new director. [Removed name] is wonderful and hopefully will do great things for this facility. Give Artesian Place a try.

Staff Wishes They Could Have Another One Of Him

My friend loves living here. The staff loves him they wish they could duplicate him. They know the residents by name and they make them feel valued and important. The staff also makes the friends and families feel welcome. The community just went through a remodel so everything looks nice and brand new furniture in all the common areas. My friend likes the food but then again he will eat most anything. The best thing I like is that it is within walking distance from where I live.

This one is on the top of our list. The place is beautiful but might be a little small for my mom. She is always on the go and I am concerned she might try to get my step dad to take her out all of the time. [Removed] was great!
I meet with the nurse also great! Going to take mom to see what she thinks.

It Would Have Been Fantastic

When a medical problem happened there was no one there to assess my mom. During the day med techs are available but not nurses and I am not happy about that. The staff need more training and we won't go back. Otherwise it was great. The food was wonderful, she made friends, and they kept her busy in activities. There just needs to be a nurse to assess any medical situation.

Going well so far

My mother moved here recently and things are going very well. We like the care and activities they offer. We chose Artesian Place because they were willing to work with us on the price. The people who work here are fabulous. I would recommend them.

I like this community. They are really helpful and this staff has really been a great help and she has improved greatly and getting better. She is very busy with all the activities with the other residents. The meals are very good and she is happy with the variety. I am glad to see her improving. We would highly recommend this community to other families for the outstanding care and great value for a loved one.

Very nice community!!

I thought that this community was very nice and they had a lot of great amenities that they offered there residents. I also noticed during my tour how well maintained and clean everything was kept. It was one of my top choices and actually fit perfect for my budget my husband just needed a lock down facility and more security with the doors for the memory care unit.

I am very satisfied with Artesia Plac...

I am very satisfied with Artesia Place. The staff is great, and the facility is very clean. Caregivers provide great care and I couldn't be more happy.

At Artesian Place, a small yet vibrant assisted living community, we offer thoughtful, compassionate care and stimulating activities that help our residents thrive. We develop individual care plans to meet the needs of each resident, and a full-time registered nurse is available 24 hours a day to provide clinical oversight and coordination of care. Our pet-friendly community offers a wide range of activities, from crafts to family nights. We also visit local movie theaters, stores, and casinos. For high quality assisted living in Olympia, schedule a visit to Artesian Place today.