Artesian Place - Olympia, WA

Artesian Place - Olympia, WA has yet not published prices.

Staff Wishes They Could Have Another One Of Him

My friend loves living here. The staff loves him they wish they could duplicate him. They know the residents by name and they make them feel valued and important. The staff also makes the friends and families feel welcome. The community just went through a remodel so everything looks nice and brand new furniture in all the common areas. My friend likes the food but then again he will eat most anything. The best thing I like is that it is within walking distance from where I live.

This one is on the top of our list. The place is beautiful but might be a little small for my mom. She is always on the go and I am concerned she might try to get my step dad to take her out all of the time. [Removed] was great!
I meet with the nurse also great! Going to take mom to see what she thinks.

It Would Have Been Fantastic

When a medical problem happened there was no one there to assess my mom. During the day med techs are available but not nurses and I am not happy about that. The staff need more training and we won't go back. Otherwise it was great. The food was wonderful, she made friends, and they kept her busy in activities. There just needs to be a nurse to assess any medical situation.

Going well so far

My mother moved here recently and things are going very well. We like the care and activities they offer. We chose Artesian Place because they were willing to work with us on the price. The people who work here are fabulous. I would recommend them.

I like this community. They are really helpful and this staff has really been a great help and she has improved greatly and getting better. She is very busy with all the activities with the other residents. The meals are very good and she is happy with the variety. I am glad to see her improving. We would highly recommend this community to other families for the outstanding care and great value for a loved one.

Very nice community!!

I thought that this community was very nice and they had a lot of great amenities that they offered there residents. I also noticed during my tour how well maintained and clean everything was kept. It was one of my top choices and actually fit perfect for my budget my husband just needed a lock down facility and more security with the doors for the memory care unit.

I am very satisfied with Artesia Plac...

I am very satisfied with Artesia Place. The staff is great, and the facility is very clean. Caregivers provide great care and I couldn't be more happy.

Artesian Place is a small yet vibrant assisted living community is located in Olympia Washington. We have many parks and recreation activities in the area and we are a short drive from entertainment, fine dining and cultural activities in both Tacoma and Seattle.

Our spacious apartments offer an abundance of features to make you feel right at home:

•Wall to wall carpeting
•Individual climate controls
•Generous storage space
•Kitchenettes with refrigerator/freezer and microwave
•Emergency call system in all bedrooms and bathrooms
•Built in grab bars in the showers
•Bright lighting to reduce falls

Of course your physical & emotional well-being is of utmost importance to us and we cater to your individual needs:

•On-site rehabilitation services
•Medication and chronic condition monitoring
•Capitol Medical Center is less than five minutes away
•Staff, including a Registered Nurse, is onsite 24 hours a day
•Menus are planned by registered dietician
•We offer respite care and short stay programs
•Wanderguard system is in place
•Emergency call pendants are available
•Assistance with daily tasks

We offer plenty of indoor activities to keep you entertained during the long western Washington rainy season. Residents can enjoy solitary pursuits such as arts and crafts or our library as well as social gatherings including exercise classes and games. Our community has plenty of space for visiting with friends in our comfortable lounge or gathering around the TV for sporting events. Our enclosed outdoor courtyard is filled with shade trees, beautiful flower beds, benches for relaxing, bird feeders and walking paths.

We welcome your guests with both overnight accommodations and a private dining room for entertaining. We offer transportation services for shopping at Capital Mall, visiting our local farmer’s market and trips to local casinos.