Buckingham Manor - Whitchurch-Stouffville, ON

Room Type Monthly Range* (CAD)

Very Accomodating

We were referred to Buckingham Manor for respite care for our mother while she awaited a room in a long term care facility. Michelle was exceptional and incredibly accommodating to our family's needs. My mother enjoyed her stays at Buckingham Manor and was treated with dignity and respect. Thank you for helping our our family!

Home away from home!

My mom was very reluctant to go to a respite care facility but came home after 12 days saying "she will go back there anytime!"
Everyone was very friendly and caring, the meals were awesome and she thoroughly enjoyed her vacation!
We would definitely recommend Buckingham to anyone looking for a home-like, comfortable atmosphere away from home!

My mother has only been at Buckingham for one month. My mother can be quite difficult and Buckingham has been very supportive and helpful thus far. The food and activities are very good. The rooms are clean and the staff is friendly. I really couldn't ask for more.

Review

My mother lives in Buckingham Manor only a few months.
She feels comfortable there regardless of her very limited English language knowledge. She has no complains, which is very important to me.