Sunrise of Aurora - Aurora, ON

Room Type Monthly Range* (CAD)

Staff are amazing
Residents looked very happy
Property well maintained
Very clean inside
This is a place we will highly recommend

Environment was clean, safe and cheerful. Staff seemed connected and engaged in resident's welfare. Overall a good option.

Beautiful community. Very clean, bright & residents we saw were all engaged in activity or relaxing with others. I could see my mother fitting in here.

Toured on 4/11/2018. Lovely facility, clean, staff and residents are friendly. Quiet area. Sufficient parking. Meet all of the care requirements. Expensive. Established nursing staff.

Very expensive but good care asfar as i can tell problem is i have experience with a lot of theses places

Sunrise Senior Living

Good Afternoon. Thank you for sharing your thoughts. Please know that we take all comments seriously and would like to learn more about your experiences. In effort to connect, we hope you consider emailing Information (at) SunriseSeniorLiving(dot) com with further details so we can learn more. Thank you. - The Sunrise Team

Review of Sunrise of Aurora Aurora, ON

Our experience with Sunrise of Aurora has been a very positive one! The facility is clean and well kept, and the staff is very friendly! They really go out of their way to help my parents!

Review of Sunrise of Aurora

Our experience with Sunrise of Aurora has been a positive one. They've got a good variety of activities and outings, and I'm glad my loved one has found a few that she enjoys. I think they also do a good job with the food. Mom can be someone picky, but she is mostly satisfied with it. The facility itself is clean and well kept, and the staff is friendly. It's a very nice place, overall.

Sunrise of Aorora

I chose Sunrise after hearing a lot of positive info. Personal experience was terrible. My mother hated the place and we moved out 5 days later. Was charged more money after the initial $1000 deposit although there was no way to document the reason for the charges. She sat in front of the TV.
My mother was in a shared suite (small room) with shared bathroom.
For the same money we went to Oakridges where she had a living room,bedroom, private bath,washer/dryer,balcony. Staff were so helpful.

Sunrise Senior Living

Please know that we take all concerns seriously and would like to learn more about your experience at Sunrise. Please email Information (at) SunriseSeniorLiving(dot) com with further details so we may follow up. Thank you, Sunrise team

It was a trying time for my brother and me and both [Removed] and [Removed] helped make the move for my mother very easy. They really helped to make her feel welcome in her new community.

Home

II would say sunrise has the most beautiful environment beautiful staff with big hearts and the fact that you have several levels of care in one facility is nothing more than exceptional.

Respite Care

Staff are truly wonderful. Our family have been so thank full for all the support at Sunrise.

Nice place, overall

Overall I think they do a good job at Sunrise of Aurora. The facility itself is clean and well kept, and the aides here are caring, patient, and very kind. However, they do seem understaffed to me, the aides seem overworked and in a rush a lot of the time. That being said, they do their best to take care of the residents, and it is a nice place overall.

Attentive and accommodating staff

Our loved one has been here a little over a year now, and so far we are very pleased with how things have gone! The staff here is friendly and professional, and they do their best to attend to her needs. She has some specific challenges and they're very and attentive and accommodating when it comes to making sure she is taken care of. Overall I'd say they do a very good job.

wonderful assistance