The Retreat at Cary - Cary, NC has yet not published prices.

Incredibly Loving Facility

My Mom was a resident at The Retreat for a year until she passed at 97 years of age. I have only incredible things to say about The Retreat from the moment we stopped in to consider it as a place for Mom until the end. They are incredible car givers, the place is immaculate, the rooms are cozy the activities are fun and families are encouraged to be a part. We felt like we were at home when we were there. [Removed], who runs the facility ensures that all her care takers are as compassionate and professional as she is. Each resident is treated with respect. They take time to address the personal needs of the residents and give the extra love and attention that as family members we would want for our loved ones. I could only hope that when I reach that stage I can find someplace as lovely that offers quality of life like the Retreat does.

I am impressed with this care home!!!

This is a small care home. Mom is currently living here. They offer assisted living. The home is clean and beautiful. The offer homemade food. She has her own room and around the clock care. I spoke to some of the other residents and they raved about it.