The Residence at Valley Farm - Ashland, MA has yet not published prices.

Based on first impressions...

My Mom and I toured here. They would’ve been good for my parents but the only thing that held us back was the location. The girl that took us on the tour was very good. She went through all of our questions and went through what everything would cost and took the time to break it all down so we understood. When Mom came by, she tailored the tour for Mom so it wasn’t as long but she was still able to see the key points. They had coffee and snacks, which Mom really liked, and it was just a nice personal touch. I found it to be really comfortable and they seemed to care.

A tour for options of care

We toured this community for my mom's care. We liked the community but wanted for my mom to have a room that she could possibly have a room mate. The menu was appealing and the activities would have been a benefit for here. We like the care options, but this was not what we could afford for her care.

A great place!

The staff is awesome here and very helpful with anything that my loved one needs. I really like there dining area and that they have flexible hours that they are open. The community is always clean and well kept. I would recommend them.

Too Far For Me

From my tour I thought that is was very nice and not as big as other places. It was a far distance from my house. I was thinking of the winter season and I wanted to be available for my cousin. It is a great place to see.

A Peace of Mind Knowing My Husband is in A Good Place

This is a lovely community, they are caring for my husband and his needs very well. They do a good job with the maintenance of the community, everything is nice and clean. It is a fairly new facility so everything looks beautiful. They have a great staff here. They do individual care plans, and that is very helpful. They keep him active and he is more engaged now. They have taken a huge stress off of me, I know he is being cared for well. I would highly recommend this community.

The Residence at Valley Farm is a brand new community featuring stunning architecture, a signature clock tower, beautiful landscaped grounds, and every convenience, service or indulgence you can imagine! We offer the community its finest Independent, Assisted and Reflections Memory Care services, in a vibrant community that’s full of life. With two decades of senior housing experience, we offer our residents and their families the peace of mind they are looking for, while providing an active, stimulating community full of life, laughter and friendship.

Experience true relaxation and care at Ashland’s finest senior community!