Whitney Place - Natick, MA has yet not published prices.

This location was top notch, clean, well decorated, and the food was delicious.

Very convenient. Has nursing care on site if/when needed/ This place was amazing. By far my first choice thus far.

Very convenient, Has nursing care on site if/when needed

Mom and Dad are happy here

My parents have been here for a couple of months and things seem to be going well. The staff has been good and the interactions they have with my parents are good. Mom and Dad love the food and there are a lot of options to choose from. The kitchen really goes out of their way to find food that the residents like and my parents are eating very well. In fact, my Mom has even gained weight since living here (which is a good thing). The facility is very clean and I have no complaints about that. Because the facility is small, they don’t seem to offer a lot of activities and there are rarely any residents walking around. However, if you’re looking for a smaller community that feels more like home then I would recommend this place.

Cheerful Place

Whitney Place at Natick is a cheerful and clean community. The staff is friendly and caring and seem to be attentive to his care needs. I have not yet dined at the community, but the meals that they provide seem average, they do not offer the variety my father in law had at the last community. There are activities that the staff encourages the residents to participate in. The room where he resides seems comfortable enough for him. I would recommend Whitney Place at Natick to friends and family.

A nice place

The staff have been great at taking care of my loved one. They encourage them to participate in the many daily activities they offer. There are two different dining rooms in the community. The food and the service in the memory care dining room is not quite as good as in the other one. They do not offer a lockdown area outside for the memory care residents. The community is clean and I would recommend taking a look at this community.