Brookdale Cushing Park - Framingham, MA

Brookdale Cushing Park - Framingham, MA has yet not published prices.

Bring Your Own Toilet Paper

I have to buy my own toilet paper. This is difficult because I no longer have a driver's license

The customer service felt very corporate

I toured here and it was pretty good place but I felt overwhelmed. When meeting with them, they broke down all the different levels of care they provided and all of it seemed to be an additional cost (even just wheeling my Dad downstairs for food would’ve been extra). The building looked more run down as well. The person that took us on the tour was able to answer our questions and seemed to be helpful, though. After the tour, I would get really impersonal emails from the headquarters thanking me for taking the tour, but not from the actual person that gave us the tour. It just didn’t feel personal.

Nickel and dimed

We toured Brookdale Cushing Park which was a very well-kept and clean community.The staff was friendly and answered all of the questions we had for them. We chose another community based on the way they priced out the cost, it seemed they wanted to nickel and dime everything.

A great tour

This is a beautiful community. The people were friendly and helpful. They seemed to offer some nice amenities. This community was definitely an option, however they did not offer transportation on Sunday.

Adjustment Process

My parents are doing pretty well since their move to this community. It has been an adjusting process, but I know they are being cared for well. There is some room for improvement with the cleanliness of the room. I have to do most of the cleaning. The staff is friendly, but they refuse to interact with anybody, which is disappointing. There are few activities available. Dad says the meals are good. Overall I know my mother is receiving good care, and I would recommend this community.

Very nice place!

I was able to take a tour of this community and found it to be wonderful. It was very beautiful and well kept all the time. The staff was great and answered all questions that we had. The location was the only reason we did not move forward.

Good memory care

I think they do a good job at Brookdale Cushing Park. My loved one is in their memory care unit, and from what I have seen the staff are all very attentive and the residents seem happy and well cared for. I don't have any complaints.

Went 8/17 and it was gorgeous. I love that it is on the bike trail so dad can walk with ease. They had almost everything we were looking for. It was almost an hour to get though. they have movies every night and a cocktail hour once a week. Garden, book and walking club. The villas were beautiful.

Nice place

Seemed to be confusion about care so uncle did not get everything needed

Beauty

My family and I thought this place had so much natural beauty. We loved the scenery the natural setting of the land made this the perfect place.

Happier, healthier dad

We recently moved my dad into an Independent Living apartment in this community and I am very happy that we did. He had been living independently at an apartment in the area but was not taking care of himself. Did not like to cook for himself and this was causing issues with his diabetes. Now he gets 2 meals per day that are more nutritious than what he had been feeding himself! Also, I like the fact that he now has more social activities available to him. We just finished moving him so he has yet to participate in the activities but is at least checking out the calendar and most likely will be joining in on some soon.
I already see him feeling better and looking better! He has commented that he is very happy in his new apartment. Can't wait to see how he is 6 months from now.

pricey

Improve the price! It's pricey. Too expensive. They're very nice and friendly. Service for the food at dinner time is very slow and their activities are not for everybody. For activities are more for the Alzheimer's patients and they don't have activities geared towards the alert patients.

Lovely Job

They have done a lovely job, very nice. The chef is exceptional in terms of making people feel welcome and like they are a part of the community. All of the staff takes time to get to know the residents and their families.

Brookdale at Cushing Park is the best

The staff at Brookdale, formerly Emeritus At Farm Pond is just phenomenal. They treat the residents and their family members like family. It is a clean, safe environment that offers many stimulating activities, lots of places to sit with fellow residents (both inside and out), and the food is fabulous! The grounds are superior. My mother enjoys looking out her window at the beautiful trees and all the people/children walking on the trail. I highly recommend this beautiful community.

Nice place, overall

In general I think they do a good job at Emeritus at Farm Pond. It is a nice looking place, and the staff is friendly and helpful. They have first floor units which are desirable. I do wish they could be a little more consistent with the scheduling of the health aids at times.

I think they are doing a great job

The first couple of weeks were rocky with my mom but it wasn't sue to the facility she has become more settled in and seems to like everything. The food is ok but mom is kinda picky so could be her tastes. The staff are very friendly and supportive. The overall condition of the facility is very clean. We are satisfied with the placement of mom. I would recommend them to anyone.

Very nice looking place!

We toured this community when we were looking into care options for our loved one, and we were very impressed by Emeritus at Farm Pond! It is a nice looking, clean, well kept facility, and they have a lot to offer the residents! Mom really liked the look of all the social activities. We also appreciated all the different levels of care that they provide, and that Mom would be able to age in place even should her care needs advance.

I think they are doing a great job.

I think they are doing a great job. It's fabulous, and the food is great. They were recently purchased by Brookdale, and they have made some positive changes since they have come in. We are really happy with it.

Emeritus at Farm Pond

My folks are 89 and 90 and recently moved to emeritus on farm pond. From the initial meeting they knew this was the place for them to live. The people are exceptional, the facilities are amazing and the residents are friendly and helpful! We could not be more pleased!

Terrible place to live for a high price.

My grandma was in this place, and had to leave because it was infested with scabies,

My mother really liked this...

My mother really liked this one but the price is outside of where she would prefer it by to much. Goal is to make the money from the house last as long as possible...

Great community in the middle of a park

Farm Pond is a nice facility with beautiful grounds in the middle of an active walking park. Our aunt loved sitting in her window and watching people and their critters go by! The activities woman is wonderful, and all of the staff were warm, helpful and took great care of our aunt. The only challenge we had with them was communication - finding someone to talk with and making sure all staff were on board. Overall, we would highly recommend them!

a place for mom

Great place to find the right facility for my 90 year old mom to enjoy herself.
Moms place really helped us alot
Thank you !!!

Early days

A Home for Mom was very helpful in identifying assisted living facilities in the geographical area we were interested in and that have the memory care unit needed.
At this point our sister-in-law has been in the facility for just over a week so it is early to make any meaningful evaluation.
So far things are fine but communication in certain areas could have been more complete.

Great experience, albeit a short stay

My Mom was only a brief time due to some unforeseen health issues, but during her short stay there they were absolutely fantastic. We had to move her in on short notice and they bent over backwards to help us with our urgent search. It's a beautiful facility, very clean and nice looking. The staff are great, they're friendly, caring, and very professional. Even on her first day there they were going out of their way to make her feel welcome and get her involved in the activities. I would definitely recommend this place to anyone looking for care.

Nice place

My parents seem to be enjoying this place so far. It's clean and the people are friendly. We do wish there was a bit more privacy, the staff will enter rooms without knocking, sometimes early in the morning. We understand this is probably necessary for medicals reasons for some residents, but my parents would appreciate at least a knock first. My parents have also mentioned they wish the food was better.

Wonderful Place, Wonderful Staff

It's a wonderful wonderful place. The staff is very friendly and very helpful - very very helpful I would say and very accommodating to whatever I need for my mother. They have a good dining area with good food. The facilities could use a little updating. It's a little nursing home-ish, like the hallways and stuff but the rooms/apartments themselves are great. I think it's a good value. Obviously you'd always like to be less but for what they offer it's a good price.

Beautiful

It was beautiful. The building itself and the surrounding grounds were both gorgeous. All of the people we met were friendly. I really wish that my parents would have moved in here, but they chose to live in Methuen, close to their doctors and my brother.

Great community; excellent ...

Great community; excellent tour with Colleen. Trying to stick closer to Hudson area, though, so this is in our portfolio as a backup.

My father-in-law's only been there th...

My father-in-law's only been there three weeks, but the nursing staff have been fantastic. Overall, it's a solid 3 out of 5, but I'm sure that our ratings will only go up the longer he stays there.

Clean, friendly facility.

Clean, friendly facility.

Nice facility.

Nice facility.

living at an Brookdale Senior Living community.

delight in showing you our home.

Our Family is Committed to Yours.