Sunrise of Wayland - Wayland, MA

Nice Place!!

I had recently taken a tour of this community for my mother and I have no complaints of how things had went. The staff where on time to our appointment and made sure to answer any questions I had for them in detail. I thought they had a really nice selection of amenities and activities for the residents as well as an open floor plan. It was just not the right fit for my mother in the end decision.

A tour

This looked like a nice clean community when we toured it. The person that took us on tour was friendly. This community seemed to offer a lot of daily activities and some nice amenities. This community was our second choice, however they did not offer all of the services we were looking for.

Great tour!

I was able to take a tour of the community a found it to be very nice. The people are super friendly and answered all questions. The community looked really clean and kept nice. I would recommend them to family and friends.

I Saw Good Things

This community is in a good location and it seemed like a suitable place for my dad. The guide was on time and informative. It was a good tour and did a good job. The interaction with the residents looked kind and respectful. Just make sure there is enough funds to cover the expenses.

The Community is presentable. Staff checks on my Dad hourly and assists in all of his needs

Caring, communicative staff

We're very pleased with how things have gone at Sunrise of Wayland! It's a nice looking, clean, well kept community, and the staff all seem very friendly. I really appreciate how reliable they are when it comes to communication. I live a good distance away so it is very important to me to be able to get updates on how much loved one is doing.

Prices were generally highe...

Prices were generally higher, and something was off in the atmosphere. Bathroom of one bdrm. was not handicap suited. Sense of Community not as strong as Robbins Brook somehow. Group of men were assembling for fishing trip at nearby lake, appeared excited, but msny were concerned about anticipated heat and humidity. Facilities were very pleasant.

it's a possible candidate; ...

it's a possible candidate; tour was thorough and relaxed

Good.