Keystone Place at Legacy Ridge - Westminster, CO

Fabulous community with levels of care for a progressing senior. Would love for my aunt to go here, but looks like she will stay in NJ.

very nice place going from independent to assisted to memory care. Only issue for us is that Medicaid is not accepted in the Memory Care unit.

Does Not Care For The Food

My mother in law is doing very well here she likes it a lot. She is participating in all the activities that they offer on site but she does not care for doing the thing off the grounds. She likes to socialize with the residents here. The staff is very friendly and accommodating to the residents. She has said the food is not good at all not hot and it tends to be tough by the time it is served. It has been mentioned to the administration so hopefully, in the near future that will change

My Visit To The Community

This community was just a little larger than what my loved one was looking for. The people we met during the tour were nice. They do seem to offer some nice activities. They have a movie room as well as a fitness center.

This is a beautiful, well maintained facility with nice amenities. Rooms are nice size. Waiting list for Independent Living is about a year. Rent includes daily continental breakfast plus 1 meal per day. Unused meals can be doubled-up or used for guests.

Mom is happy here

The caregivers are really good and mom is also happy with the administrative staff. The food is good and the community is well kept. They do offer daily activities. The community is about six years old and the only minor issue I have is that sometimes it is a little hot in there. I would recommend this community.

Comfort and care

My family liked this community for care for a family. We found the community to be clean and maintained. The menu seemed appealing. The activities would have been helpful to their needs. We did like the list of nice activities for them to participate. We would recommend this community's for the care and comfort for family members

New environment

We are very satisfied with our new home. We have only been here 2 weeks.

Keystone gets my recommendation!!

I have tried the food at Keystone and it is good. The staff are very friendly. They know my dad's name as well as all of the families. They are always asking how they can help us. They offer a wide variety of activities. The community is beautiful and well kept.

This was a nice place, with big rooms.

When we looked around we looked at ten or eleven places. This was in our top two, it came down to location, and availability. This was a nice place, with big rooms. We liked it a lot.

I don't recommend this facility

Keystone is a beautiful facility, but very poor management. Always short staffing and caregivers are not friendly.

Nice apartments on both sid...

Nice apartments on both sides but smallest assisted living apts were small. Indie living meal times were ltd. Transportation was ltd to groups mostly. Beautiful mtn views.

Out of price range. No med...

Out of price range. No medicaid. Great facilities.

Long Wait List

Oh this place is just beautiful. The people were very friendly and helpful when I went on the tour. I would have loved it here! They had a really long wait list, though, and we couldn't wait at all to move my grandma.

Continuum of Care

I liked this the best out of the ones that I just toured. It seemed like the right location, and it was within our price range. I really liked that it had both independent living and assisted living. The continuum of care was very attractive.

Not for Us

I hated it. It was pretty and new, but my mom is 93 and the assisted living was really isolated. For her to participate in any activities would have been long very walk. There weren't people out and about. She would have just been in her apartment all the time. For my dad, the memory care was nothing like they advertised. They said they had a wonderful outdoor space, but it was just a sidewalk and a chair. It was tiny. When we toured, they were showing their memory care people a movie and the screen was so dark I couldn't even see it. They were just looking at a black TV screen sort of compliantly.

Keystone's so pretty

When choosing a place with mom the aesthetics and full kitchen in apartments at Keystone Place became deciding factors. My mom is in independent living so she does not receive a lot of care services, but I'd give them a four for the food and cleaning services. She has an outdoor patio and the transition from a home, which my mom lived in her whole life, to an apartment was less jarring because of how nice Keystone Place is. We didn't mind paying more for a newer and nicer facility, my mom was immediately enthusiastic about Keystone Place which really sold us on the place. The food is really good, over other places we toured, I think it's good, although my mom has some complaints, she's not complained about anything else at Keystone Place. The people are really lovely, the residents are very nice, and the people who run the place, the concierge are all very lovely. Kathy Smith has been helpful along with several other staff members, they are very good at clearly communicating expectations. I feel comfortable they will contact me if my mom is not adjusting as well as we expect. So far everything has been great!

VERY EXCITING! If we can get this wor...

VERY EXCITING! If we can get this worked out, I think this is the place. they take Medicaid without a wait period!!! This non profit organization takes care of all the needs of the resident. Issue would be Medicaid would take Mom's SS money and in return, they cover the rest of the cost for the facility. She would get about 100 dollars back in spending cash. They allow dogs and he said they will try to work towards placing her on the 1st floor. At least the dog can come and visit! How cool!!! Called her immediately after this conversation. She said niece lives in the same town. They will try and go look at it this weekend. the Director said we are now officially on the list.

Every thing on this is perfect

Every thing on this is perfect

Independent Living, Assisted Living, and Memory Care
Keystone Place offers state-of-the-art, brand new, independent living and assisted living rental apartments. We have also developed a distinct specialized care wing that offers memory care services for residents who have been diagnosed with Alzheimer’s disease or a related dementia. Our community is located on eight acres at the southwest corner of West 112th and Federal Boulevard in a highly desirable neighborhood in Westminster, Colorado. Keystone Place at Legacy Ridge offers 160 apartments within our unique independent and assisted living community. The community features amenities such as a heated swimming pool, putting green, both indoor and outdoor dining and a pub. The lushly landscaped outdoor areas have seating and patio areas which allow residents to enjoy the panoramic views of the Rocky Mountains.

Keystone Place at Legacy Ridge provides convenience and privacy to those seeking independent living accommodations, while offering needed personal care services to those in the assisted living community. By offering this breadth of housing and support services Keystone Place at Legacy Ridge provides a smoother transition, if needed, to different levels of care for residents and their families.