The Park Lane - Monterey, CA

Review of Park Lane

As I used to work here w/ Hyatt I am very familiar w/the PL. I am proud to send patients here that I feel will benefit from the activities, good food, and caring staff.

Pacifica Senior Living

Hello, thank you for sharing your positive experience! We appreciate you taking the time to leave us a review and hope you have a wonderful day!

Review of Park Lane

Great facility, wonderful employees

Pacifica Senior Living

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave us this positive review for our team at The Park Lane. We appreciate it & so do our other reviewers at Senior Advisor. We hope to see you again soon!

Great place and great tour.

Pacifica Senior Living

Hello, we strive for 100% satisfaction, and it is great to see you had such a positive experience at The Park Lane. If you have any further questions, please give us a call. We're always happy to help!

A future residence’s observation

I found the Park Lane to be warm and inviting. The dining room was spotless and the employees congenial and efficient. The quality of the apartment I considered was impeccable and the floor plan perfect for my needs. Upgrades such as granite countertops in the kitchen and bathrooms were another obvious plus. The deck along the full length of the rear of the apartment added yet another positive demention. I plan to eventually take up residency here and hopefully that will be in the not too distant future.

Pacifica Senior Living

Marshall, thank you so much for your high rating! We always strive to provide top quality service to every guest, and are pleased to hear that you enjoyed your experience here at The Park Lane! Please let us know if there is anything else we can do for you; we are more than happy to help! We look forward to seeing you again soon.

We Like It Here

The staff seems nice enough to be around, they're friendly. It's very clean. We're getting our money's worth. We have our own caregiver that we use. I don't participate in the activities much but everybody seems to enjoy themselves. My wife goes to writing class and she enjoys that a lot. She used to be an English teacher. She's doing good here. The socialization here is good for her. She's really outgoing and friendly and I'm more or less a hermit. The food is pretty good. I don't eat too much of it myself because I'm pretty finicky about what I put in my body. Some things here are organic and some things aren't. But I have a kitchen so I just cook myself.

just lovely. views are amazing on top...

just lovely. views are amazing on top floor walking circuit. 2 bedroom has a fully operational kitchen and amazing views from larger bedroom and living room. Movie theater and big salt water jacuzzi downstairs.

By Hyatt, rental. One-time initiation...

By Hyatt, rental. One-time initiation fee; second person fee. Overlooking Monterey bay and del monte forest

This was MY favorite. I think my par...

This was MY favorite. I think my parents would very much like to live here for many reasons. The woodshop (which my dad could access) would be a big plus for my father. The fact that it is in Monterey and has views of the Del Monte Forest and Monterey bay (at least from common areas, if not from the unit they would be in) is a big plus. The chalets are really almost like being in their own house. The common areas in this community were attractive, very inviting, and were big pluses. The dining room looked very nice and I liked the restaurant style dining with lots of choices (at least for this stage of my parents' lives).

Distinctive Retirement Living in Monterey, California

At The Park Lane, your days belong entirely to you. Spend time exploring the many Monterey Peninsula attractions such as Fisherman's Wharf and Cannery Row, the scenic Seventeen Mile Drive, Carmel art galleries or the vineyards of Carmel Valley. Enjoy gof at some of the most prestigious and challenging courses in the world, including the world famous Pebble Beach, less than ten miles away. Take up fitness programs like yoga and tai chi or learn how to watercolor. Curl up with a bestseller in the library or email the grandkids from the Internet lounge. However you choose to spend your time, there is never a shortage of opportunities to enrich your life.

Plus, with a comprehensive menu of licensed assisted living and memory care programs available on-site, you'll enjoy peace of mind knowing that should your needs change, your address doesn't have to.

Lic# 275294322