Westmont of Morgan Hill - Morgan Hill, CA

Nice and clean facility.

Unfortunately in our area there isn’t that many choices for memory care. I chose this facility because my Mother would be closer to us. All of the ladies are very nice and they treat my mom very well. The facility itself is very clean and nice. It is very pleasant to look at. The only drawback is that the facility is very expensive.

Tammy Lee

Thank you for your positive review. We appreciate you taking the time to review our community. -Westmont Living

The Memory Care

My husband is doing well in the Memory Care and the community is fine. They have activities for the residents. I join with him so he can try it out. The food is really good and I usually have dinner with him. They charge me $12 for a full course meal. That is a salad, the main course, and a dessert. I am also pleased with the caregivers in the Memory Care. They are very caring and positive.

Why we chose Westmont

First impression is clean, open and welcoming environment . Location is great! Recommend the following:
1. detailed explanations of cost breakdown of individual services from nursing assessment.
2. Variety of meal options
3. Variety of activities with different levels of participation
Overall, the location, cleanliness , environment and people influenced the final decision.

Westmont Assisted Living at a glance

Staff very welcoming, environment kept very clean. The first impression and feeling of Westmont was caring staff and pride in caring for residents.

A good tour

This is a newer community and it looked nice. It felt like we were walking into a mountain lodge. The people we met were nice. This community was just a little farther away than what we were looking for.

Tammy Lee

Beautiful location and amenities. Most expensive of those we considered.

Tammy Lee

Westmont gets my recommendation!!

Mom seems to be happy with the care at Westmont. The staff seem to know what to do and we have good communication with them. The food is eatable and most of it is homemade. They offer small portions and low or no salt food.

A Place for Mom

A Place for Mom was excellent in helping me find a new home for my Mom. She needed a memory care facility and I was given a list of places near my home. I am very, very pleased with what I found through the help of Sara S. from A Place for Mom. She was extremely helpful in all aspects. Even telling me that my Mom can apply for VA Assistance as well; my step dad was in the Navy. I was not aware this before. It will be helpful in the long run.

I am moving my Mom into her new apartment tomorrow and I am very excited. I think she will ready enjoy living there. I would truly recommend A Place for Mom for anyone who needs assistance in placing a loved one in a home.

Management Could Be Better

Pros: A very new facility with spacious rooms and some nice amenities including a comfortable movie screening-room with daily movies. Well-designed (walker-friendly) bathrooms and kitchenettes. Convenient to local shopping. Nice views from second-story rooms.

Cons: Understaffed, with unusually high staff turnover. Food quality of rotating menu reported to be frequently unsatisfactory. Management (except for the Activities Director) seems very disengaged, hard to get in touch with. Having elevators only in one corner of the building is an unfortunate design choice, given that many residents are mobility-impaired.

Tammy Lee

Thank you for alerting us to your concerns. We apologize that your experience was less than positive and did not meet your expectations. We pride ourselves in responding to our customers concerns to ensure we can make immediate corrections when possible.

We have relayed the concerns directly to our team and would appreciate your time to further discuss any additional specific information that may help us resolve those concerns please reach out. We value all of our residents and families and your insight is of the up most importance to our Westmont Living Family. - Westmont Living

Hopefully improving

There has been so many issues here in the last few months. When new management took over, many great caregivers left because of problems. My mother is in the memory carr area and until 2 weeks ago there was no activity director, ( a major problem for dementia)! People litery sat in one room and then moved to another, all day. The caregivers did their best but they never had enough help. I will say that in the last two weeks the company has gotten an activity person and more caregivers. My mother now seem more alert and happier! I hope things continue to improve.

Bells And Whistles

The food was superb but it's a lot more money the Westmont in Brentwood. My mother didn't like it which surprised me because it was very upper class. It really surprised me that she didn't like it because they have all the bells and whistles for a much higher price. The rooms were smaller though.

Really Nice Place

It was a nice place. They have a good restaurant and other activities there for everybody. The staff seemed nice.

Tammy Lee

Westmont was beautiful! Of course it'...

Westmont was beautiful! Of course it's a new building just opened this mo and everything is crisp & Clean!! The suites are big. Loved it..;) The Director was very helpful and friendly. She understands all about dementia (her father-in-law had it). The staff was friendly. This place is expensive but worth it!

Tammy Lee

Situated in the broad, scenic valley between the Mount Hamilton range and the Santa Cruz Mountains in Morgan Hill, California, Westmont of Morgan Hill provides quality retirement living, assisted living and memory care in a setting that’s as comforting and enriching as it is convenient.
We are firmly committed to providing the highest level of service to our valued residents, in an atmosphere that promotes total well-being and personal fulfillment. Westmont’s Team Members are hired for their passion and trained to help provide an inspiring lifestyle, and every day show their dedication to our main objective–to positively impact the lives of our guests and their families.