Merrill Gardens at Monterey - Monterey, CA

Merrill Gardens at Monterey - Monterey, CA has yet not published prices.

Mom is happy here

*Staff 5
*Cleanliness 5
*Activities 5
*Friendliness 5
*Food 5
Transition from home to Merrill Gardens was as smooth as one can expect with someone with cognitive impairment. The staff was very helpful during the transition, and continues to be so during these past few months. We are comforted in knowing that our mother is being well cared for.

Amanda Warren

Thank you for letting us know about your experience moving your mother to Merrill Gardens. We are glad that the transition has been smooth and that you are comfortable with her new home.

In A Class of It's Own

When we were first moving in, there were some miscommunications, and a few issues with paperwork, but I think it's because Merrill Gardens is so new. After move in, everything has been very smooth. The staff is kind, caring and attentive, and the atmosphere is really positive. The food is top of the line, and they have such high standards. They only use fresh foods, and they have a great menu for the residents. They also have happy hour every day, a pool, tai chi in the mornings, outings, and live entertainment. The place is very clean, and I feel my loved one is very happy here. I would absolutely recommend Merrill Gardens

Amanda Warren

We are so happy to hear that you and your loved one are pleased with Merrill Gardens! Thank you for sharing feedback on what they are enjoying at their new home.