Brookdale Salinas - Salinas, CA

Brookdale Salinas - Salinas, CA has yet not published prices.

Pretty Nice

I toured at Brookdale Salinas for my loved one. I thought that the community was pretty nice, but, I also thought that for the price, it was more expensive for fewer amenities. In addition, they did not have any openings when we were looking, so we continued searching.

Encouraging staff!

My mother is doing well since her move to the Brookdale Salinas. The staff is wonderful and friendly. They offer a variety of activities, my mother has not joined them but we encourage her to do so. The only thing I wish they could improve on is communication during meal time. My mother and other residents do not always know when meal time is. Other than that, we are very happy with this community.

On Visit Sealed The Deal

I was sold on the tour and I was happy with the care. My dad's experience was fabulous in every way, shape and form. It was like the Ritz or a fancy timeshare. It was just like wow in every way. The good thing is he liked the food and the bed was comfortable. The workers are sweet as pie who did good.

Nice staff. Clean. The price seemed a little steep to my but I am new at this.

They Are Ideal For My Father-In-Law

Everyone has been helpful, friendly and go out of their way to support both resident and family. During breakfast I like that the residents are able to choose what they want for lunch and dinner. Three items to choose from with a dessert selection. He enjoys the daily exercise and everyone is busy every day. Someone weekly comes to sing, they had a Halloween party, and had an opera singer last week. On the weekend, especially on Sunday, he gets bored with movies. He likes being on a schedule. For guests they have a full kitchen with no charge. We recently had a family get together. They were very accommodating and we ordered off the menu. Everyone had positive feedback and were impressed.

My Parents Are Here

My parents are doing okay living at this community. My dad takes my mom downstairs to listen to the musical event. They enjoy their meals it is tasteful and properly made. They get weekly room cleaning and they wash their laundry too. I would recommend this community in the future.

Friendly and Helpful

They are very friendly and helpful. Real nice place.

My mother has only been here a month. Overall so far so good I guess. It's a really nice and neat facility. Everything is clean and up to date. The staff are really nice. The other residents are also nice but cant really say to much because only been here a month.

I have great things to say about this facility. I think it's a great community, a lot more affordable and inexpensive place especially since my loved one would also get their own room. They take good care of the patients there however when we were in the early stages setting mom up here management shifted and the beginning process was flowing nicely until then. I wish there were certain benefits, which I earlier received from original staff. I think that maybe the change in administration and staff members may be the reason I never got the things she was promised, however this was still a negative on their behalf. Most recently the residents were exposed to a flu epidemic, however I was reassured that my loved one would be okay, and well taken care of.

Very nice modest facility. ...

Very nice modest facility. Studio room may be too small???

I loved this place, and tho...

I loved this place, and those with whom I spoke. The memory care unit felt great, but the expense, as it must be paid with private funds, would probably be more then we all can afford. Still thinking about it.

Positives and Negatives

We've had some issues about my mother's medication which is pretty important. On the other hand, the care that my mother gets from the staff is just outstanding. The lady that is running the place is new and she's not a very pleasant person but everyone else is great.
We were surprised that all these really kind, sweet, generous, happy people are all under one roof!

The medicines, that was quite an issue. We have problems with them not giving it or, running out, so it wasn't ordered in time. Fortunately for her, when that happened it was just sleeping pills but it could have been her seizure medication. It's happened a couple of times.

They take her laundry and clean her apartment on Thursday. And in the afternoon they bring all her laundry back and hang it up and everything. That is really great.

Wonderful!!

They are wonderful! Wonderful! Absolutely the best! They are very caring. I like that it's a small place and they are going way beyond their duty. They are just absolutely wonderful. I would recommend Harden Ranch in a heart beat.

No two bedrooms AT ALL. Really liked ...

No two bedrooms AT ALL. Really liked Dina and it was a nice place.

facility is nice and set up in a way ...

facility is nice and set up in a way that gives a person some privacy. Clean place, but not much staff seen around. Apartments are ok.

living at an Brookdale Senior Living community.

delight in showing you our home.

Our Family is Committed to Yours.