The Palmettos of Parklane - Columbia, SC

BAD BAD BAD !!!

The place has really gone down hill. the food is really disgusting. My mom lived here and i would not recommend this place to nobody. I can also hear sean cussing in the kitchen all the time. [Removed] or nobody does anything about it. Everytime i come in there and visited my mom there is always new people in there i wonder why.. its just not how it used to be smh. i moved her out of there asap.

Horrible

The food is definitely terrible. [Removed] is not a good Cook at all i can here him in the kitchen cussing and yelling not good at all i had to take my mother out of there asap.. def expensive for what you get. i wouldn't recommend this place to nobody. [Removed] is never there.. I also cannot believe [Removed] would let [Removed] yell and cuss to his employees or just be rude and nasty to residents/ guests.. i will be contacting corporate very soon this is not acceptable what so ever.

Amazing! We loved the Palmettos and know it would be the perfect fit for my mother! We do hope to move her there one day soon!!! Kristen gave us a wonderful tour and told us about every aspect of their facility!!! 5 stars for sure!!

Seemed like a nice place

We toured this community when we were looking into care options for a loved one. This seemed like a very nice place overall, and was definitely somewhere we were considering as an option. It was clean and well kept, and the staff we spoke with were all friendly and helpful.

The only reason she isn't there now is that she just can't afford it.

The only reason she isn't there now is that she just can't afford it. I really liked the staff, I felt really comfortable with the nursing staff here. They would get a ten if that was an option. Rooms are really nice modern. Just a great place! We just did a short respite stay, but it was a great stay!