Brookdale Meridian Boulder - Boulder, CO

More than what we expected

After looking online I realized I didn’t want to tour anywhere else. This is the best place for my husband and I. It’s definitely more than I expected. Everyone here is very friendly and personable. If we ever need any help, all we have to do is look out of our door and someone is there. They even know everyone’s name. The food is excellent and they have a lot of variety. They offer good portions and offer 2nd helpings if you’re still hungry. For breakfast its continental, lunch/dinner there are 3 meal options to pick from, and they never forget about snack and desserts. The rooms are spotless and the staff clean, do the laundry, and take out the trash 1 time a week. Our apartment is big and spacious with plenty of storage area with a full-sized kitchen. For activities, there is a nice scenic pond to walk around, political clubs, movie clubs, bingo night, all sorts of things everyone’s taste. They even have a jewelry come in every 2 weeks and do free cleanings or they take your jewelry and fix it then bring it back in 2 weeks. Not only do I recommend this community, but I have been to my friends.

Very Independent

On my tour I saw good benefits from garages, a lot of parking spots and even a crosswalk warning there are senior citizens. It was very open with many trees surrounding them. However, I do need help and they were not the best fit for me.

Caring For My Parents Well

My parents are doing great here at this facility. They are caring for them very well. It is very nice looking community, they do a good job with keeping everything nice and clean. The staff is great. They like the food. They offer many activities. So far everything is working out well.

Professional staff

Everything is going great here. The staff is professional, and the facility is clean and well maintained. The residents seem to enjoy the activities and each other. So far, this is a great place with a great community.

Comparable to #1 Villas and...

Comparable to #1 Villas and has a beautiful courtyard and outdoor spaces. Meals only provided during certain hours;only continental breakfasts. Waitlist is 3-4 months.

It is working out very well thank you...

It is working out very well thank you. I thank A Place for Mom for your services.

Really like this property

Really like this property

“Our team concentrates on each person as a whole person, becoming extended family to each other and to our residents.” Nestled in the foothills of the Rockies with breathtaking views of the Flatiron Peaks, The Meridian is conveniently located just off Highway 36 and close to the intersection of Table Mesa Drive and Broadway. Shopping, banking, dining and many other convenient services are just a short walk from your front door at our community. Residents enjoy the beautiful natural setting with beautiful mountain views, mature trees and even a koi pond.

Our apartment-style community offers all the conveniences of home without any of the work. Brookdale features its own putting green, library, hair salon, theater, fitness center and billiards room. Our spacious apartment homes offer a variety of floor plans with large walk-in closets and full kitchens. With full-service restaurant-style dining in our beautifully appointed dining room, our dining services offer continental breakfast daily, Sunday brunch, themed dinners and featured entrées for lunch and dinner.

Our award-winning Signature Programs offer a wide variety of top-notch services for our residents. With an exciting array of social, educational and cultural programs, residents are encouraged to renew their old interests and explore new ones. Popular classes include “Matter of Balance,” “My Life Story,” “Mind Aerobics,” and yoga. Help with everyday tasks can make a big difference in the quality of your life. It’s comforting to know that you can continue to live life to the fullest at The Meridian – with the added security of a variety of supportive services tailored to meet your needs.

Call today to arrange a visit, and experience for yourself the meaningful lifestyle our residents enjoy every day.