Brookdale North Boulder - Boulder, CO

Brookdale North Boulder - Boulder, CO has yet not published prices.

Review of Brookdale North Boulder - Boulder, CO

Generally happy with living here. Nice apartments & staff is great. Not happy that we no longer have towel services- a problem for some of us.

not enough heart-healthy foods on the menu.

Review of Brookdale North Boulder - Boulder, CO

Brookdale has provided a warm, loving and safe place to be!

Review of Brookdale North Boulder - Boulder, CO

This is a small welcoming community. It has [an] exceptional staff & a culture of helping.

I would highly recommend it to any senior.

Review of Brookdale North Boulder - Boulder, CO

I chose this senior commune after touring several. My daughter lives nearby. She had toured several facilities and liked this one best. The staff [is] excellent, the activities great & we are happy here!

Review of Brookdale North Boulder - Boulder, CO

Personnel at all levels (super)
Food (Good)
Activities (Very Good)

Review of Brookdale North Boulder - Boulder, CO

Our community is by the far better than others we have visited over the year. Most of the personnel here are very helpful and accommodating. The building is being updated currently and repairs done where needed. The atriums' are beautiful, but cause acoustic problems during gatherings.

Review of Brookdale North Boulder - Boulder, CO

The facility is beautiful. Community areas are filled with plants and covered by skylights. The effect is gorgeous. The staff is very professional and also very nurturing. They are like family.

Review of Brookdale North Boulder - Boulder, CO

I have been here 4 years and I think it's the best choice in town. Too bad it costs, so much! (However, I know others cost more!). The present staff is the best since I moved in here. I like all of them very much, as well as the current activities. The food is better too.

Review of Brookdale North Boulder - Boulder, CO

I feel Boulder North is an exceptional place to live. I have lived in a Brookdale Community prior to moving here and I thought it was good, but this Boulder North community overshadows the first one. I am very happy here.

Review of Brookdale North Boulder - Boulder, CO

I lived in Boulder 14 years before I moved to Brookdale after my husband died. This Independent living facility has the most attractive physical appearance (light walls, atrium, convenient amenities) That I have seen anywhere. This translates into the upbeat, positive attitudes of both residents and staff. We laugh a lot. I would not want to live anywhere else. I feel very lucky to live here. My family loves to come here also as do my friends.

Review of Brookdale North Boulder - Boulder, CO

I lived here for 4 years and seen many changes. The present staff is the best. They listen to the residents, respect them and treat them well. There is no problem that they would not solve. It is really a big family community. I love being here.

Review of Brookdale North Boulder - Boulder, CO

The openness, the atrium's made this structure, building, so inviting that I said: "this is it!"

Brookdale North Boulder was the best community we (my California children as well as my Colorado children visited-toured).

Delighted to be here!

Review of Brookdale North Boulder - Boulder, CO

I find it a great place to live, like one big family. The only thing bad is the dining room, it's like a cafeteria, not the dining room it used to be.

Review of Brookdale North Boulder - Boulder, CO

Good places to live. Staff [is] competent & friendly- I'm impressed that even those I haven't met can greet me by name.

Review of Brookdale North Boulder - Boulder, CO

I enjoy living at Brookdale North for many important reasons.
1.I wouldn't change anyone of the staff. Beautiful surroundings & enjoyable fellow residents.

Review of Brookdale North Boulder - Boulder, CO

The meals are exceptionally good. The chef is friendly, caring and talented in food preparations. [I] enjoy visiting and having a meal here.

Review of Brookdale North Boulder - Boulder, CO

Beautiful facility, friendly & helpful staff. Very good food and friendly service.

Review of Brookdale North Boulder - Boulder, CO

Great staff, great food. "Pleasant living"

Review of Brookdale North Boulder - Boulder, CO

The airspace and light as I walked in the door first time were just great! No other place I checked out spoke to me as this one did. The staff is warm and encouraging and is very effective in promoting a sense of family while providing outstanding care and efficiently of the family. Their caring professionalism on our behalf never falters.

Excellent living conditions.
Good food, great staff. Very happy here.

Review of Brookdale North Boulder - Boulder, CO

My husband and I have lived here for almost 2 years. We wouldn't think of living anywhere else!

If one wants peace of mind and know he/she is being cared for and cared for lovingly, this is the place to live!

Review of Brookdale North Boulder - Boulder, CO

[I have] visited several other senior living places, they seemed dark & uncaring. The minute I walked thru the doors I noticed the lights and the plants -This was it. I love walking around in here.

Very good.

Review of Brookdale North Boulder - Boulder, CO

Pleasant well-trained, accommodating staff. Well kept facility.

Review of Brookdale North Boulder - Boulder, CO

Pleasant living in. Well- kept environment, great staff

Review of Brookdale North Boulder - Boulder, CO

Very kind and thoughtful people [who] do [their] best to accommodate all. The best wishes.

Review of Brookdale North Boulder - Boulder, CO

Brookdale meets my needs!
It provides meals and housekeeping which I can't do for myself. It provides activities that I enjoy.

Review of Brookdale North Boulder - Boulder, CO

The staff members are helpful, pleasant, responsive, cheerful and always courteous. My request and needs get prompt attention. Problems with my TV and Ipad are solved quickly, along with plumbing and other details. Such help makes me appreciate living in such an environment at Brookdale North Boulder.

Review of Brookdale North Boulder - Boulder, CO

I have lived here almost four years. It is a really beautiful facility with 3 atrium's tiers that keeps 150 plants and trees. It makes it feel like home! The staff is the very best it has ever been all throughout. They truly care about us and making life comfortable and happy!! I am so glad I chose this independent living community.

Review of Brookdale North Boulder - Boulder, CO

I have lived here for four years and it keeps getting better and better. The staff is absolutely terrific. We're very pampered. What else can I say? I love it here!

Details? Food rate!
Activities- first rate!
Residents- Wonderful
Everything- first rate!

Review of Brookdale North Boulder - Boulder, CO

I visited 6 possible candidates for my "senior living" choice three years ago and my only regret is the I didn't do it sooner. I like the openness of the building, the air and light, the friendliness of the residents, and genuineness of the interest shown by our employees to the people who live inside our walls. I've never looked back.

Review of Brookdale North Boulder - Boulder, CO

Fantastic hospitality- beautiful building now being renovated. They gave me a trial stay at no cost. This is will be my next home.

Fantastic !

My Visit Here

I enjoyed seeing a well decorated place and to see happy people here but I didn't feel it was a fit. I liked how it looked and what they have for the residents but being that I do need some help it was not for me.

Wonderful Place!

The Brookdale has proven to be a great move for my friend. The place is very nice and comfortable feeling. She has joined a lot of activities such as bingo and is really enjoying herself. The only problem we have had so far is in the beginning, they have a buddy system to help the new residents become acclimated, and the man that assigned himself to my friend made a rude comment. I do like the fact, though, that they have something like that system to help new residents.

Peace of Mind

So far everything is working out pretty well for my uncle here at this community. They are caring for him and his needs well. He says the staff is kind and helpful, they are treating him well. I'm not in the same state as him, but he says this is a nice community. The community is well-kept, they do a good job with the cleanliness. I know he is safe and in good hands. They have really provided me with a peace of mind. I would recommend this community.

Feel Like Home

I really like this community they are truly wonderful here. They have really gone out their way to help me get settled in. Everyone is pleasant and sweet and willing to help at any time. The place looks amazing everything is clean and neat. I have made some new friends and started work out more at the work out classes in the morning. The food is amazing they a great chef here. I am happy here and it feels like home.

Seems nice

Brookdale seems like a nice place. From what we can tell, the facility is always clean and well kept. The staff is friendly and attentive and they seem willing to help in any way they can. The other residents are very nice too.

Attentive and caring staff

We have had a few minor issues with communication, but overall Brookdale is doing a wonderful job. The staff Is attentive and caring. There is a bit of a high turnover rate, but that's how it goes in this business. There are plenty of fun activities. The food is good and the facility is always clean.

very much likes it

We love Brookdale North Boulder. The sense of community that my mom has is wonderful. She is very connected to the other residents. One thing that could improve is having consistent staff. Everyone that is there is very connected but once they leave it is very upsetting to the residents. I think they could pay the staff a little better so they could keep them longer. I think the care seems unorganized also. I would like to see that improved. Mom went to the hospital a lot this summer so she was in rehab. They ordered PT and OT and that seemed consistent but he nursing component seemed very unorganized and inconsistent. My mom kept having to give the same answers to all the different nurses. Overall though she very much likes it here.

very welcoming

It's been great at Brookdale North Boulder. They have been very welcoming. There are lots of activities. My mother has fit right in and is fully engaged. The staff have been very accommodating of any special requests we have made. Compared to others the value is very good. All around it has been a good experience. I am really pleased with this facility.

comfortable stay

They are very proactive about making the stay of their residents very comfortable.

A New Chapter Off to a Great Start!

My mother began living in the Villas 5 months ago and since then there have been many changes. The Executive Director has changed and several front desk staff has changed. Although this can be unsettling for the residents, the remaining staff at the Villas made the transition as comforting as possible. I was incredibly impressed with how well they managed dealing with the flood from the fall of 2013. Their own facilities had damage and they were also able to take in residents from another facility whose apartments were damaged. They handled all of this with ease and efficiency. The only thing that my mom was disappointed about was the elimination of the wine at the happy hour events. This is one area that could be revisited. There aren't too many activities she can participate in that still makes her feel like an adult. Many residents feel the same way. I also think they could do more evening activities as well. Mornings are difficult for many residents and they need time to be able to move around better. If they were to have more organized board games and social activities, I'm sure my mother would participate. All in all, my mom feels more independent here than she has in many, many years - just because she has her own space and has made many new friends. The staff is so sweet to her and all their residents. The staff(including the kitchen staff) make all the difference!

Easy Transition to Community Living

Overall, they do a really good job here. There have been some issues with the billing, and this could be more of a corporate issue, since there has been a recent change of hands and a new director. Hopefully, it will be taken care of soon. What we really liked was that this was an easy transition from moving out of a house and into a community. They have their own apartment here with a kitchen, so it's a much easier transition.

Really liked this place. 1...

Really liked this place. 10 minutes from my home and very friendly people there. We toured the sister community, Wynwood and decided that independent living is a better fit. Exec. Director, John will call us when he has an apt to show us - 2-3 weeks due to flooding issues.

Brookdale North Boulder is an independent living community in Boulder, Colorado. Our community is ideally located near the city's finest shopping, dining and medical facilities. Boulder, which is a vibrant city nestled in the foothills of the Rocky Mountains, is home to University of Colorado and is consistently ranked among the top cities in health care, education, art and quality of life.

Life at Brookdale North Boulder is vibrant and fun, allowing residents to thrive while we handle all the maintenance and chores that are associated with home ownership. Our staff is available around the clock, giving residents the peace of mind that assistance is nearby when needed. Brookdale North Boulder helps residents simplify their lives and while still being actively engaged in the community.

We offer an extensive array of services and amenities, which include:

Housekeeping and flat linen services
Transportation services to medical appointments, local shopping and restaurants
Outdoor gardening areas with raised beds, maintained by residents
Complimentary laundry facilities
Arts and crafts studio
Billiards room
General store and cafe
Concierge services available every day of the week