The Manor at Victoria Park - Temple Hills, MD

• On-site Maintenance Personnel

I wanted to move my parents in this building. First impressions matter, the office staff need people skills training. It appeared that I was bothering them by asking questions. I agree with another reviewer about the office always being closed during non-lunch hours. I came by a couple of times before ever getting an opportunity to speak to someone in person. Yes, the residents said they do that all the time. I refused to let my parents move here. Where is management for this place to allow seniors to be treated like this.

I really like where I am!

It was very easy to rate my new home! Things are going fine since moving into The Manor at Victoria Park. The staff have been very friendly and helpful with the move to The Manor. The community areas are very well kept and clean throughout. They offer a variety of activities for me to choose from to participate in. My advisor David with A Place for Mom was very helpful!

like the facility overall

The Manor at Victoria Park has a lot to improve on. They are supposed to put new tile in tomorrow. I know they are working on things. I really like the facility overall. I have no complaints really. It has been a good experience.

Habitat America

Thank you for taking the time to review The Manor at Victoria Park. We are happy to hear that you have had a good experience. We are excited about the new tile that will be installed and think it will be a great improvement. We are also doing upgrades to the appliances, kitchen and bath faucets which is also a great improvement to the community. Please feel free to contact the office anytime to discuss potential ways to improve the community for everyone and thank you for choosing The Manor at Victoria Park as your new home.

My mom and family were happ...

My mom and family were happy with the establishment.

62 PLUS

62 PLUS

This is a beautiful place but doesn't...

This is a beautiful place but doesn't have public transportation over the weekend, which I must have access to.

Nestled in the heart of the revitalized Temple Hills area, in Prince George's County, you will find The Manor at Victoria Park. These beautiful new senior apartments are surrounded by trees, providing privacy and a feeling of living in the country, while having all the advantages of this urban location: access to transportation, shopping, religious centers, recreation and social services.

At The Manor at Victoria Park, designed exclusively for seniors ages 62 and over, you will find spacious floor plans, affordable rents, outstanding views, beautifully manicured grounds and well-maintained facilities. Surrounded by new friends and spirited ambiance, we're sure you will agree you have found your next home.

Apartments for Seniors 62+. Income guidelines apply.