Woodside Village - Fort Washington, MD

Life's Changes

I helped a friend (and neighbor) who was recently widowed to downsize. The staff was always friendly and helpful. They held a place for her until she could sell her house. She moved last week and is doing well.

Very Good Tour

My tour of this was a good one. Everybody was kind and friendly. The residents appeared to be very happy here. The tour guide was very informative and answered my questions. Everything that I saw appeared to be nice and clean. They offer nice activities daily. This is a good community, I would recommend it.

roach infested

This place has roaches and bed bugs. My family member was living her and there was a disgusting infestation of roaches. Do not put your loved ones here, if you care for them. There were roaches in the freezer and refrigerator.

no complaints

I give everything 5's at Woodside Village. I've got no complaints. Everything is really nice there. The only thing I would say is the facility needs new carpet. Overall it's been a good experience.

Was not impressed

I toured this community when I was looking into senior housing options. I was not too impressed by this place. It was a nice enough looking community. However, the apartments were on the small side, they didn't offer quite as many amenities as others I toured, and they were one of the more expensive options I saw.

e time. One bedroom only I ...

e time. One bedroom only I really liked it but wanted a two bedroom at the time and still do.

Very professional.Really liked the pl...

Very professional.Really liked the place & the visit.

Woodside Village is nestled n lovely wooded area, just off he capital beltway n Fort Washington MD. Discover a unique environment at is perfect for relaxation recreation. Take a quiet stroll in the garden or join your neighbors for a picnic,the choice is yours. There are many options including a visit to the hair salon , movie-watching n he heater or participating in club or an event in the room.