Park View at Bladensburg - Bladensburg, MD

Application process

Visited this property, met with [name removed] the property manager, was asked by her to present a money order of $25 for application fee. The manager said she would not process application until she found out questions I had about cosigner. Once she found out the information, she would call me and I would determine to proceed or not. She called back with the information and we decided NOT to apply for vacancy and that we would return to pick up the money order. We called to arrange a time to return and I was told my money order was cashed and would not returned. Do not pay for application fee or give this establishment any money !!!! D. Young

Clean Property!!

My loved one has recently made the move into this community and so far I have no complaints of how things are going for him. The staff are very friendly and I am comfortable with the care they are providing him. Every time that I have gone to visit they property has been well maintained and kept up. I would defiantly recommend it to anyone interested.

I loved the unit that I saw and the property. However I didn't get to meet Ms. Robinson she was at lunch when I got there. My appt. Was between 1:15-1:30 but due to the gps taking me out of the way I got there at 1:40, but the maintenance guy still showed me a unit.

A Very Nice Senior Community

I am still unpacking and found that the apartments don't have much storage space, just in the bedroom. It is a very nice building and my guests have commented on how nice it looks and the colors are uplifting here. They do have lots of activities during the day. No meals are offered but there is enough space and amenities to make my meals. I would recommend this community to those who need an apartment.

Great Care

I love this community where I feel at home. This community is outstanding. Very clean and the staff are excellent. They offer us great food and alot of good variety. The activities are great. They have someone that takes us on trip to do shopping. We have a pool table and so many wonderful activities. This is the best place for me and I would let other families know it is a great value.

Park View at Bladensburg
4202 58th Avenue
Bladensburg, Maryland 20710

Fashioned for adults ages 55 or better, at Park View at Bladensburg you have the best of both worlds: peace-of-mind that comes with living in a senior-friendly community and many opportunities to enjoy exciting social and recreational activities.

Park View at Bladensburg offers one bedroom apartment homes to qualified seniors. The community features 102 one bedroom apartment homes equipped to meet all your needs.