Victory Square Apartments - Washington, DC

• On-site Maintenance Personnel

Management is great! They conduct themselves in a very professional manner. And maintenance and cleaning staff does an awesome job!!

I love my apartment here and my surrounding neighbors are friendly as well.

I am a working senior and would like to take part in the activities that are held during the day but I am not able to. I wish there were more activities planned for after hours.

Management staff here are good people and are very friendly. When I ask or need anything they are always here to provide and are always on top of everything.

I have really enjoyed my apartment since I have been here, I have been living in the building since 2012.
And I have not had any problems in or with my apartment since. My only concern is the windows being washed. Other than that there is no other concern. I love the management staff here, they are helpful, respectful, and kind!
The activities that are planned for each month are fun and very appropriate for us. Management is very open to new ideas and activities, if it is feasible then they are on it.
Keep up the great work!

I like the building. The building has always been nice and clean. The management staff has been very respectful, kind, and helpful all the time. They provide good activities for the residents who want to participate. I really love my apartment.

The tour of the Apartment went very well, I really like the apartment very much, and well be sending my application back.. Thank you

Not for humans

This place is a disgrace to be advertised as a place to live. The conditions are horrible! I wish I could give 0 star! Look them up on youtube and see the conditions for yourself!

The Best Senior Building in DC

I love living at Victory Square. I have been living here for 5 years now.The atmosphere here is lovely. Nice and quiet building. The staff is wonderful. Clean building, warm and welcoming staff.

I think management staff are very reliable, sympathetic, and they listen to our problems. And maintenance staff are quick to respond to in house issues.
There are a lot of services that are provided inside the building (ex. food stamps, different insurances etc.) where we don't have to leave our homes for it.

The office has wonderful people & I am overall satisfied with the building

The staff here is very friendly, they are always here to help. The building is kept clean. I have no complaints, I love it here.

The property manager warm warm and friendly, gave application, and answered any questions we had.

1. tenants are moving out and units are not paint.

2. toilet seats are not change.

3. Carpet are not replace

4. Moled in units

The True Life at Victory Square Senior Apts.

This is not a place you want to call home! It is dirty inside and out, poor maintenance, shoddy repairs, leaky windows, old appliances, cheap carpet, fake wood floors that are sinking or coming apart. senior gang activity, mold, mildew, rotten egg odors, filthy dirty carpet, smell of urine and feces, and management don't care about the tenants at all! It is truly a disgrace to have to come here and see and smell these offensive odors. Let me not forget the constant smell of tobacco smoke! Chronic smokers live here and there is a lot of dust! You don't have any privacy here either. Tenants are always in your business. Many of the tenants have become sick, disabled, or have died! No one seem to be overseeing what the office and maintenance staff do daily. So save yourself the headache and heartache! This is my personal experience and I can prove everything that I stated and you can view my video on youtube about Victory Square Senior Apartments!

Award Winning Senior Community!
Accessible Apartments and Visual/Hearing Modified Apartments Available! Victory Square is a senior apartment community for seniors 55 and better. Nestled in the reviving Parkside community near Benning Road NE and Interstate 295, Victory Square is only minutes from the DC Metro, great dining, shopping and entertainment. Thoughtfully designed with all today’s comforts and features, everyday living is made easy. Enjoy our Fitness and Wellness Center, Community Room, Library and Beauty Salon. Well designed one and two-bedroom apartments with bright and open floor plans are available to accommodate your lifestyle.

Accessible Apartments Available