Rollingcrest Commons - Hyattsville, MD

Great Advisor

My advisor [Removed] was extremely helpful. He was with me every step off the way. I would like for him to give me a call so I can thank him personally.
Sincerely
[emoved]

Has it's pros and cons, but overall merits a B+

The cleaning of common areas and general upkeep are excellent. They are currently upgrading the siding and roofs of all buildings. The apartments are sufficiently spacious, but will not accommodate large bulky furnishings comfortably. The maintenance staff leave a lot to be desired. I have a friend that called in a leak to her kitchen faucet and after four repairs, you still have to jiggle the spigot to find the sweet spot, where the water merely drips rather than pours a small but steady stream. A few quite older residents, appear to need assisted-living facilities. Their apartments are distinguishable by the occasional odor of urine that emanates from their door and into the hallway. The management is friendly, they provide sign-up sheets for various sponsored trips to go to Casinos, shopping events, bingo, dances. In addition, a recreation center is located right next door that offers seniors water aerobics and various other forms of exercise and exercise equipment. Residents are friendly, so overall not a bad place for mom.

Best experience ever. Time well spent.

Our experience with Finding A Place for Mom was great. They were there with us all the way, advising us and furnishing information that reduced the time it would have taken us to locate a senior living place. The place we selected is perfect. We selected Rollingcrest Commons. The Management staff is very accommodating, efficient and friendly. They made the process simple. The facility is clean, residents seem friendly and I feel secure.

Kristy Scholl

Thank you very much for your positive review!

My Mother Likes It Here

So far it everything is working out pretty well for my mother here at this community. She has adjusted well to it, and she seems to like it. For the most part the community is well-kept, but there is a little bad odor that lingers around the community. I know she is safe and in good a place here. Overall I would recommend this community.

Management needs improvement

The manager is fine the assistant manager think she's slick has a meeting tomorrow tricked him into some papers. Management suppose to be there for a meeting. They tricked him into signing some papers. The people are friendly, it's just the management. I have only participated in 1 activity.

A new home.

Everyone is so nice and the staff helps in anyway possible. The facility is so close to everything. My family is at ease when they come to visit.

A new home.

Love the place

The staff is so helpful and friendly. They keep the place very clean. And they have things for the people to do all the time. It was a good choice for us.

Just apartments

This is temporary but it's just apartments, that's it, nothing more, nothing less. There are no activities or anything, it's just a place for them to be but its nice and fine for now

dark, dreary, rent is too h...

dark, dreary, rent is too high. Good location

$1200 per month. balcony, pull cord s...

$1200 per month. balcony, pull cord system for emergency. beauty salon. guest suite $40per night.