Conifer Village at Oakcrest - Capitol Heights, MD

Conifer Village at Oakcrest - Capitol Heights, MD has yet not published prices.

Everything is Brand New

I am in my own apt, which is brand new and everything here is nice and clean. All the staff are friendly and seem to care about the residents. I can reach the front desk by phone should I need anything. I still drive my own car but I do see other residents using the Senior shuttle to get around.
The clubhouse has some activities, there's an exercise room, there is a kitchen should you want to cook your own meals, and there are also Patios where you can sit outside and eat or just visit with others.

My new home

I like living in this nice community. The staff has been very kind and helpful to my needs. The grounds are clean and maintained. They do offer activities which might include a nice meal. We have activities here and we enjoy meeting new people. I have recommended others to this nice place to call home for a good value and care.

Newly built community in centralized location

The community is brand new and very nice. The staff availability is wonderful, they always have two people in the office. It's in a convenient location close to shops and bus services. They also have a nice sitting area in the back where you can relax and look at the greenery.