Marwood Senior - Upper Marlboro, MD

My father actually love this place. We are still waiting for a unit for him. After being told he was given a unit. This had been a long process. It has been over 30 days a still waiting. The process of how applications are handled is total out of order. The lack of correct information given to the tenants are very deceiving. At times the property manager displayed a lack of respect towards future applicants and the families.

A Kind Community My Tour Went Well

I toured this community and it went pretty well. The tour guide I met was very kind and friendly. She showed my all around the community, and everything looked great. The staff I met was helpful and courteous. It was a nice tour and I enjoyed it.

Life At Marwood

So far I find that the staff and maintenance people are very helpful.My sister came to visit she lives in a senior apartment also and she can't get over how big my apartment is ,and the fact I was able to get my three pieces of furniture [ Couch Love seat arm chair two end tables and coffee table with lamps , along with a computer and dinning set and other things I needed into the space with room to spare ] she had to get rid of hers and only uses a love seat] Yes I 'am happy,just love the kitchen the bathroom is big and sports a washing Machine and dryer.My king size bed and dressers all fit nicely with plenty of storage space,My husband loves going out on the balcony where he has his favorite recliner he puts his feet up and sleeps ,yes I'am happy.We are going to a wine tasting and wine glass painting on Friday and my husband already has an appointment for a hair cut without leaving the building .

BEWARE!!!!!! This apartment complex has a bed bug infestation, but management will NEVER admit to it!

Marwood Senior Apartments is a brand new stylish apartment complex for the independent active adult 62 and older. The picturesque four story building of 155 charming apartments located on the outskirts of Washington, DC is situated in the serene pastoral setting for Upper Marlboro, Maryland. For the active adult, Marwood Senior Apartments is ideal for carefree scenic living while centrally accessible to Washington, D.C., Virginia, Annapolis and Baltimore for social activity and entertainment.

This newly developed well-designed neighborhood of Marwood includes impressive homes developed by Centex Homes. This exclusive combination of elegant homes and our pictorial apartment complex is geared towards a mature active adult community. Our location within the Cantex Homes' Marwood Senior Community features an entrance guardhouse, professional security, and lighted streets. As development continues in the community, there will be access to walking trails along with a brand new community center, pool, and putting green, which will be fee accessible.

Here at Marwood Senior Apartments we offer quality living with a personal and professional touch. Marwood is more than a place....it's home.