Echelon at Tucson - Tucson, AZ

Starts at $1645, can add in-home healthcare for additional fee. Salad bar, lots of different options on apartments. Cute patios, balconies, water aerobics, bingo, Lutheran worship services. South from my house 15 min drive. Think about getting scooter! Beautiful dining room.

100 Percent Perfect

My mother-in-law has been at Echelon for about three weeks. So far, she seems to be quite content, quite happy, and my wife and are very pleased overall. The staff is 100 percent perfect. When we toured, they called all the residents by name and chatted with them, they chatted freely to us as well. They seem quite genuine, caring, and attentive. My mother-in-law is tickled with the meals; there are so many options, and my wife and I have had brunches, breakfasts, and evening meals there with her. Several times a week, she is able to go to the swimming pool, go walking around the grounds, and she loves the chair exercises as well as other activities. We already have been recommending Echelon to others. It’s excellent.

My great community

I like my new community for a place to call home. I like the side of town. The staff is always helpful and caring. The environment is positive. We like the activities and the menu that is offered. I would highly recommend this community to other wanting a great place to call home.

Love it here!

Great place - Great Value!!!

We looked for a place for my mom back in April and she decided on the Echelon. They were renovating their apartments so my mom's apartment is like new and she got to pick out the flooring, wall colors, etc. They were very easy to work with in regards to selecting the apartment, setting a move date, and helping us find a mover. My mom has been living there now for 2 months and loves it. They clean her room well 1x per week. They provide 3 excellent meals a day ( there is an option for fewer meals). They have lots of activities and they provide a lot of transportation to doctors, shopping, and outings. The grounds are very well kept. The management staff go out of their way to be helpful and to provide a great environment for independent - semi assisted living. The price is very reasonable and is a great value for what you get. The location is wonderful also being off the main road but near just about every kind of store and restaurant you could image. We highly recommend it!!

Nice place. The staff is friendly and caring. The facility is older, but is being remodeled as units open-up. Rate and services are very fair.

I would recommend this community!!

Mom is doing very well at Echelon. She has made some new friends and also has some old friends living there. She enjoys the lunches she has there. The staff are attentive to her needs. They are quick to respond to repair things in her apartment. She enjoys and helps with the daily activities available.

This community has a good ambiance!!

The community is currently going through a transition of ownership and I think things will improve once this is completed. The staff are good at communication and are helpful. I would rate the food about a 2 as it is nothing to write home about. They have a new activities director and they are working on having more activities. The residents are active. I would recommend this community as it feels like independent living with extra help.

extraordinarily friendly

I am currently living at The Manor At Midvale. They are extraordinarily friendly! I recently lost my husband and was going through a rough time and they made it as smooth of a transition for me as it could have possibly been. They have just really made me feel very welcome and at home.

They have a really good activities director with a lot of good activities that I enjoy. The food also is very good. All the people here are great.

Sunshine

Thank you for your review and sharing your positive experience living at The Manor. Our residents happiness is our top priority and its great to hear you have experienced just that. We are sorry for your loss and know that transitions can be difficult. Please let us know if we can do anything else to improve your time at The Manor.

Highly Recommend

They have a program called the ambassador program when you are new a staff member takes you around and shows you the grounds, dining and introduces to other residents and staff. They made a lot of efforts to make my loved one feel welcome.It's a nice looking community, and the apartments are well laid out and a good size. They also have a very nice dining service here, the food is good.

Sunshine

Our residents really are our top priority and we are happy to hear you experienced this first hand. Each and every senior here is part of our Manor at Midvale family and we warmly welcome new faces daily. We love to hear feedback from our visitors and appreciate you taking the time to share yours. Thank you!

exceptionally friendly

The staff at The Manor At Midvale was exceptionally friendly. They made a lot of efforts to make my parents feel welcome. The activities director was sick when my parents were there, so they had a number of changes on the activities. That was one thing I noticed that could be improved, but I am sure that was just due to circumstances at the time.

Sunshine

Our residents are our number priority and we are pleased you could see this through our management team and staff. We apologize for our Activity Director was sick when you visited and you were not able to fully experience our the variety of activities we offer daily. When you are in the neighborhood, please stop by, enjoy lunch, and visit of our activities.

Nice place for independent living!

This is a great place for anyone looking into some really independent senior living. It's a nice looking community, and the apartments are well laid out and a good size. They also have a very nice dining service here, the food is good. My loved one really values his independence, so he appreciates that for the most part the staff stay out of his way. I'd say they are worth a look to anyone looking into senior living in the area.

Sunshine

Thanks for your kind words, and sharing your experience. We are happy to hear your loved one is happy in his daily life at The Manor, enjoying the food program, staff and community. Please let us know if there is anything we can do to make his (or your) experience even better.

Feelings of a happy tenant

My wife and I have lived at the Manor for one year. Prior to moving here, we checked out at least ten other senior communities and had lunch at four of them. What really got us started was the people that live here, you become family, not just another resident. This is also the only community that is open. When we open our front door, we look out onto a beautiful courtyard with grass, flowers and a water fountain. All the other places are like hotels, you open your door to a hallway. We are out in the open when we walk around the complex, but still under cover so we are out of the Sun or rain. We also get three chef prepared meals a day and every holiday we get treated to great food and entertainment. Every Thursday we have happy hour with entertainment and on your birthday you get treated to cake and song. The Manor has the greatest Management and staff one could ask for and there motto is ' LOVE THE TENANT " If your looking for a beautiful, peaceful place to retire, this is it. Come over and have lunch and check us out ( Ask for Frank ) He will be happy to show you around. We are with-in walking distance of any shopping you could want and a bus service for other things. We also have lots of activity like bingo, cards, movies and a really nice ice cream parlor. A great well stocked library and setting area and we are in the process of building a dog park for our pets. All in all, life is good and the company is great. Like I said, come visit and see for yourself. OH, one other thing. We do not have long term contracts, it is month by month, if you ever find you do not like it, you are free to move out.

Sunshine

Frank, we can't thank you enough for sharing your praise about your experience here at The Manor. Our residents and their happiness are our top priority, and we are happy to hear we are providing you just that. Let us know if there is anything we can do to improve your experience further.

All Fives Here!

I love it! In picking a place where I wanan be where my children and grandchildren are close to me; so that's the reason why I chose Midvale and Midvale has the facilities that I want. They have a pool (which isn't open right now because theyre refinishing it) and they have field trips I can go on and I feel really comfortable with them here.

I've only been ehre a couple of months so I haven't gotten really involved in activities but I really enjoy the people that I'm with here!

Sunshine

Diana, we think its wonderful you decided to move closer to your children and grandchildren and are happy you found our community. We believe retirement should be a time to enjoy the finer things in life and it looks like you are taking advantage of some of the many aspects of the Manor's resort style living. Please let us know if there is anything we can do to make your new home even better.

Of them all this one seemed homiest a...

Of them all this one seemed homiest and the sales people were very flexible. We were very disappointed to find out we couldn't move right away.

Sunshine

We are happy to hear you felt right at home during your visit to our community and look forward to you joining our Manor family.

friendly, cost and size of apartment ...

friendly, cost and size of apartment would be great.

Sunshine

We work hard to offer our residents all-inclusive living at affordable prices. We look forward to your next visit.

Manor at Midvale is an affordable all-inclusive retirement community, located in beautiful Southwest Tucson, just minutes from shops, restaurants, hospitals and the new Casino del Sol. A Sunshine Retirement Living Community, we offer a variety of amenities to simplify your life, including three chef-prepared meals daily served restaurant-style, on-site beauty salon, fun daily activities and free transportation, so you can all enjoy today and look forward to tomorrow!

At the Manor at Midvale, we believe you deserve to enjoy a carefree lifestyle surrounded by warm and caring managers, staff and residents. We pride ourselves on offering you choices that allow you to live your life the way you want. It’s a simple concept that means you can take control of your time, find comfort in your surroundings, and be part of a community of friends and neighbors.

In addition to the resort-style living and beautiful grounds, Manor at Midvale residents enjoy the finest benefits in our affordable community, such as: *Chef-Prepared Meals: Enjoy three home-cooked daily meals prepared by our chef, served at your table in our dining room. We offer restaurant-style leisure dining, a convenient soup and salad bar, plus all-day dining!

*Fun Social Activities and Outings: Access a full activity calendar including: Games, Exercise, Wii Bowling, Bingo, Movies, Swimming and much more!

*Transportation: We offer local transportation for shopping trips, doctor’s appointments and other scheduled activities and events!

*Weekly Housekeeping Service: Enjoy your own personal housekeeper who will clean, vacuum, do light dusting, change your linens and bring you toilet tissue weekly.

*Caring Live-In Managers Available to You 24/7: You’ll have peace of mind knowing that our mangers live here too. Each apartment has an emergency communication system and we have security round the clock.

We would love to show you around our beautiful community. Please contact us to schedule a visit and join us for lunch.