still on my list of options

My wife and I are very happy to call Atria Valley Manor Home. The units are large, well-maintained, and the grounds are beautifully manicured. Probably the best part of living here is the wonderful staff. They are all very caring and friendly.

Valley Manor is a great place to live.

Perfect Place For Me

Atria Valley Manor is a perfect place for me. It is a beautiful and clean community. The staff is very friendly and helpful. They serve three wonderful meals a day with a lot of variety and choices. The maintenance staff is fantastic they respond right away if there are any problems. They have numerous activities that include exercise classes. They have transportation to go shopping and other outside activities. There are nice walkways to enjoy the beautifully landscaped grounds. I would recommend this community to friends and family.

Siblings Are All Together

My sister and I live here and we love it so much that we have convinced our brother to move in here so that we can all be together. We share a 2 bedroom apartment and it's plenty big enough for both of us to be comfortable. The food is excellent we both enjoy it very much. The staff is wonderful extremely kind they take the time to get to know you which is refreshing.
The outside is lovely a patio with a sitting area an area for people to take a walk such overall lovely grounds.

Our outstanding community for care

We like this community that we moved into. The staff treats you very well. This is an outstanding community to live in. The community offers excellent meals with left over. They deliver meals to your door if you ill. If you need extra help on anything. We like a lot of the great activities and made friends. We have great security and an alarm if away from my home. We would recommend this excellent community to others wanting a great place for care and value.

A perfect fit!

It has been a very good experience since my parents moved into the Atria Valley Manor. My mother is enjoying not having to cook, clean or maintain a house. They are happy with their neighbors and are constantly joining activities. The community is stunning inside and out. They have 3 meals a day included, they are very happy living there.

The tour of the facility was very helpful and all our questions were answered. The grounds were well kept, the staff extremely friendly, the food very good and nice amenities to each apartment. Apartments were spacious, clean and comfortable although a little dated.

I Really Love It Here

I really love this community, everything is working out very well. The community landscaping is beautiful, but they are under staffed in the cleaning department. The staff is great and very helpful when I need them. There are not many activities at this community beside a dog park. The food is great, I enjoy the meals. It has really been a great experience for me and I would recommend this community.

We love living here the few weeks we have been it. It has met and exceeded our anticipations. The apt. is wonderful and the staff have all been so nice.

Thank you for this wonderful experience.

I Think Food Could Improve

Well personally, I have a problem with the food that they serve at the Atria Valley Manor facility, but I think that it might be just me. I am kind of a picky person when it comes to that and I am just having a hard time finding something I like.

Katy Miller

Thanks for being a part of our community. I encourage you to speak with your Director of Culinary Service, who would be glad to discuss menu options with you. You can also reach me directly with feedback at [removed].

quite pleased

I'm quite pleased with Atria Valley Manor. I have no complaints. The activities seem really good. I wish she would participate in them more because I think she would really like them. Overall I am just very pleased with the experience here.

great place

Atria Valley Manor I one of the best places. The units are spaces and well kept. The food is exceptional and choice are great. The people who work here are friendly and helpful. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend this place.

I thought it was a nice place.

I toured here when I was looking for an option. I thought it was a nice place. The people were all very nice, and it was a nice and really economical. It was a little too far from everywhere I need to go.

mom is happy and active

I am very happy to have my mother at Atria Valley Manor.

My mom is doing very well there. She has been housebound and inactive for four years but she has gotten to be very active since being at Atria. She walks and gets around and really enjoys it there. There are a lot of fellow residents that she gets along with well. The food is great as well. Mom is very happy there.

Lovely setting; apartments ...

Lovely setting; apartments are spacious; however, residents do not seem to be as active as I am. Yoga and Zumba are done in chairs! May look again when I'm closer to making a firm decision.

LaDawn K.

Thank you for your review and we hope you will visit again soon. We have two exercise classes each day of the week, not all of which are chair exercises. We also have walking groups that meet each week. Because the activities are designed for the residents we serve, if someone wants a more active exercise class, we are happy to offer what they enjoy most. There is also a fitness club nearby that residents can join and we are happy to provide transportation. Please contact us at [removed] if we can answer any questions (be sure to include the Atria community name in your subject line.)

Everything was way too small for comf...

Everything was way too small for comfort. People had to wait for a seat in the small dining room. Other rooms for activities were also too small for any kind of great participation.

LaDawn K.

I appreciate your review and I would like to address your concern with the size of our community. Those who enjoy getting to know everyone seem to be very happy with our location. Our dining room offers extended meal times so that residents can arrive at their leisure. They all seem to have a favorite time to eat with their friends and usually have a particular table where they like to sit. We normally don't have a problem with overcrowding. Our Club House area used for indoor activities is cozy, but we rarely have more than 35 to 40 residents at any one event. If it becomes a bit too full, we simply move furniture or open the double doors to move the food outside, so this has not been an issue for us. If we can answer any questions or be of further assistance, please contact us at [removed] and be sure to include the Atria community name in your subject line. And we hope you will come visit us again soon!

You have to go outside to the dining ...

You have to go outside to the dining room. Dining room was small. It's farther away than I want to be from my church and friends.

LaDawn K.

Thank you for taking the time to post a review about our community and I would like to address your concern about our restaurant. Our residents don't seem to mind going outside to get to the dining area considering the weather is nice most of the time and it is light outside. Many of the residents like the fresh air and exercise. In case of inclement weather, we close the dining room and deliver all of the meals. Also, if we know that a resident is not feeling well, we will deliver their meals for free. Residents dine at different times with friends, so the size of our restaurant doesn’t seem to be an issue. If we can help further, please let us know. Just email [removed] and be sure to include the Atria community name in your subject line.

seems like nice place.

seems like nice place.

At Atria Valley Manor, you'll enjoy a family-like atmosphere on five beautifully landscaped acres. Our residents enjoy a unique and flavorful variety of activities, including culinary exhibitions, walking and exercise clubs, educational seminars, various arts and cinema inspired events, and regular group outings in our local area.

Atria Valley Manor offers inviting independent living senior apartment homes. Each garden home features large closets, a kitchen with modern appliances, ceiling fans, and private patios. We also offer a full-time events director, an emergency call system in every home, concierge services, delicious meals served restaurant-style daily, retreat/temporary stays, scheduled local transportation, trained staff available 24 hours a day, a 24-hour cafe with complimentary snacks and beverages, and over 200 monthly events. Atria Valley Manor is close to the historic communities of Tombstone, Bisbee and Tubac.