Atria Bell Court Gardens - Tucson, AZ

I think this is only independent living

Love it here. Beautiful community. Staff the best.

Great for outdoor activities!

My belief is that I would recommend Atria Bell Court Gardens to anyone. Keep me busy and happy growing before I meet my master.

It’s my home and I truly love living there. Beautiful community. Friendly staff. Lot of history. Wouldn’t live anywhere else.

The staff is very much attuned to our needs and treat us very respectively. Many of the residents appreciate the friendly atmosphere of all, and many times help is available to make the transition to senior community living life style.

Good apartment.
Soups great.
Servers are good – sometimes I think too.
I am invisible.
Safety is generally good.
Fire drill when no one responds to head director.

I love living at Atria Bell Court Gardens. I have lived on my own for over twenty years and now I have someone with me practically every part of the day. She has many enjoyable activities. I no longer eat alone. I look forward to everyday.

Review of Atria Bell Court Gardens Tucson, AZ

Love living here. Staff very accommodating!

Review of Atria Bell Court Gardens - Tucson, AZ

Love living here. Staff very accommodating!

Outstanding Staff!!

I have no complaints about how things are going for myself since I have made the move into this community. The staff are absolutely outstanding and have been very attentive to my needs in my new living environment. I am most impressed with the meals they serve us throughout the week. The chef does an awesome job and there is always quality and variety in his work. Overall this is the perfect fit for me and I would defiantly recommend it to anyone.

A good place so far

Mom is adjusting well to living at Atria. The staff are incredible and go above and beyond. Mom is starting to participate in some of the daily activities. They offer transportation. The food is ok and I like that she has to go to the dining room to get her meals. The community is clean and I would recommend it.

A bit pricey!

The Atria Bell Court Gardens was a beautiful community but it was priced higher than what we were looking for. It was not a good match for my parents.

Going good so far!!

My mother has been doing good since her move into the Atria Bell Court. She is happy with her apartment and is enjoying all of the activities they have to interact with other residents. The only thing I don't like is the parking issue. They do not have much parking for visitors.

We enjoyed our stay at Atria Bell!!!

We stayed at this community for a short time to see if we liked it. This community is at the top of our list if we do decide to move into a retirement community. The food is top notch and the entire staff were helpful and friendly. This is an old mansion that is clean and has nice rooms.

This was a nice community!!

I liked this community, however it is a little more expensive than the community we chose. This is a very pet friendly community. This is an old house that has been converted to a beautiful place. I was not impressed with their food. The person that conducted the tour was nice.

Retire in Elegant Surroundings

I loved the ambiance of Atria Bell Court Gardens at first sight. Old Arizona elegance, with lots of tile and heavy wood. Staff is very friendly and accommodating. They are adding some things to make me and my little dog happy. They stress "service" to insure that residents are happy there and will remain. If I had to mention one drawback, it would be that the apartments (in my price range) are small. That's probably the nature of retirement living, however. Requires downsizing. Maybe I won't be spending too much time IN the apartment. I look forward to pool exercises, watching my dog run in the dog park, meals in lovely dining room, attending special events.

Mom is happy!

Mom seems to be very happy at Atria Bell Court Gardens. My mom has been very active and participating in a number of activities offered by the community. Mom is particular and has not had any complaints about the cleanliness of the community.

We are settling in nicely at Atria Bell!!!

This community is much cleaner than the previous community we lived in. The staff have been very helpful during our move. We have not lived here long but I think we are going to like it here. The food is super it is like a first class restaurant.

Very Pleased

I am very pleased with everything they have for me here at Atria. This is an expensive community but it is worth it. I love this place it looks beautiful with windows. The staff has really gone above and beyond for me. They are always smiling and asking me how my day is going. I love the food it is excellent they make everything fresh so it tastes delicious. This is a wonderful community and I would recommend for anyone to come to take a tour you will love it.

Great final home

We looked at several homes, but none had the ambiance and homey feel that Atria did. No hard sell. Everything was spotless. Food and service were great. The facility and grounds are beautiful. I only wish I could move in too!

Best food in town

Excellent food. Also appreciate the little dog park because I have a large dog, and not many places accept a large dog. This was the most suitable place for me. Also the main building, an old mansion, is quite elegant.

A Great Place Overall

I wish there were more activities. The apartments are great, they are really private. For me it seems like it's really a community feeling, which is fine, but I was looking for a little more independent living. It's a great place overall though, I love it.

I was able to see this place and get an idea about what is available here in Tucson. Thank you.

They were getting spoiled with the food.

My parents were here for a while. They were getting spoiled with the food. Unfortunately they started to need more care and we had to move somewhere else. They miss the food.

Wonderful Independent Living Community!

Beautiful community! I loved the historic architecture and furnishings of the common areas. Both of the living units I saw were lovely and one was more spacious than my own apartment! The costs were very reasonable. Although I did not stay to eat, the menu was extensive and had some great selections. They also offer a huge range of daily activities, more than enough to keep you busy. All of the staff I met, including Rebeka (the sales director) and Kayley (I think that is her name?) who works at the front desk were all extremely friendly, helpful, and professional. Above all, every resident I came across seemed genuinely happy to be there, and that says a lot to me. I know the only reason my mom did not choose this place is because she prefers a facility that offers both independent and assisted living. However, if you are looking for a strictly independent living community, I would definitely recommend checking out Bell Court Gardens.

Allows Pets!

They are very welcoming and loved the fact they have an ambassador. One of the main things we chose this facility my dad has a little dog and they have a dog area that is off leash. One issue is that they don't serve breakfast meats everyday and my dad has to walk to the buffet table to get cream or condiments and he has trouble walking.

we really like

We really like it a lot at Atria Bell Court Gardens. It has been a very pleasing and overall satisfying experience, and one we would certainly recommend.

I love certain parts of it, but not other parts.

I love certain parts of it, but not other parts. The staff is very friendly. The food is incredible. I love how neighborly it is, for the most part, they are very accepting. The apartment itself is a little small for me. I liked that they were more dog friendly than all the other places, and it was more historic looking. It was in a good location and close to everything. They run it very well. They are really accommodating. It's a little on the expensive side for those that don't need any assistance.

full event calendar,wonderful locatio...

full event calendar,wonderful location,large apartments,high end

Amazing place, not sure it can offer ...

Amazing place, not sure it can offer services mom needs

i loved it---- had tour

i loved it---- had tour

At Atria Bell Court Gardens, you’ll enjoy resort-style living surrounded by three glorious mountain ranges. Located in the magnificently restored historic Belin Mansion in Tucson, Atria Bell Court Gardens offers the convenience of senior living services provided by a professional and caring staff and indulgences such as a heated pool, spa and sunroom. Atria Bell Court Gardens is also conveniently located near shopping, entertainment and health care providers.