The Lexington Senior Living - Johnson City, TN

• Chapel Onsite
  • Resident Activites
  • Recreational & Social Activities
  • Outside Patio Garden
  • Fine dining service for breakfast, lunch and dinner
  • Full Schedule of Trips, Events and Activities!

Great Tour!!

I had a pleasant experience of this community and have no complaints of how things went for my loved one and I. They had a clean facility with an open floor plan that was easy to navigate through. The staff where on time to our appointment and friendly throughout the visit. It just was not the right fit for her in the end decision.

Torued, nice looking independent living

I toured this community while looking into care options for a loved one. The facility was well kept and clean, and all of the staff I met seemed friendly and professional. However, I don't think the care was the best match for what my loved one was needing at the time. Overall it seems like a nice place, and is definitely worth a look if you're looking into independent senior living!

Welcome to The Lexington Senior Living, an All-Inclusive Living For Independent Seniors in the heart of flourishing downtown Johnson City. Wouldn’t you like the experience of waking up to our breathtaking mountain views, getting early morning coffee, and enjoying the newspaper in your cozy sunroom? Or taking a short walk to the nearby library, farmers market, churches, restaurants, and downtown shopping, before coming back to home-cooked dinners? At The Lexington, you’re able to do this and will feel right at home with our Southern, East Tennessee hospitality. If you are 55 or older and are ready for this worry-free living experience, then call us today and we’ll treat you to lunch and show you our variety of rooms available in the community. We’ll see you soon!