Brookdale Bristol - Bristol, VA

Brookdale Bristol - Bristol, VA has yet not published prices.

The facility was very nice and the staff was friendly. I liked the sliding scale of care. I liked there was a bathtub in the studio and one and two bedrooms I saw all with a kitchenette in room. Some were walk-in and some were not. I would prefer the walk-in. Beautiful dining and commons rooms.

Nice place, lots of activities!

Our experience with Brookdale Bristol was a very positive one! The facility is clean and well kept, and the people are very friendly. I saw a few communities in the area and Brookdale really impressed me with their activities program. They're definitely worth a look if you're looking into senior care in the area!

My father is very happy, and loves it there.

My father is very happy, and loves it there. The staff is very friendly.We came to visit and they were very accommodating. Dad took a liking to it right away when we visited. We know he is well taken care of. When he is happy and well taken care of, then we are happy.

Overall good facility

Overall good facility,good food,good care. Would like more feedback and communication from management to families of residents. Would like the areas around the facility especially landscaping better maintained. Building is fairly old and will need constant updating to remain attractive.

Other than a few less than friendly nurses, we are happy with the facility.