Allerton House at Central Park - Weymouth, MA

Same impressions as Allerton House at Hingham, but a sense of a slightly different culture. Can't explain that, just a (good) feeling about the type of resident here, though amenities were identical. Location was equidistant for all siblings, with relatively easy access
to major roadways. [Removed] was helpful in giving suggestions on encouraging a move here.

Mom's Care and Comfort

This is a nice community with great staff. We like that the community is clean and they offer a great variety of meals that she is happy with. The community is nicely taken care of inside and out. The activities are always offered to the residents that want to participate. We would recommend the community to other families.

Hardest decision to place my mother anywhere but her own home.

Everyone I met was extremely helpful and very interested in what my mothers needs were. It was a very difficult decision for me. My mother is very happy there and is making friends.

A lovely place!!

The staff are friendly, cordial and willing to help. I tried the food and it is excellent . They seem to offer a lot of activities. The community is kept clean. I would recommend this community.

Very Nice Place for My Mother

Everything is going very well for mother here at this community. I'am pleased with all they have done for us. It is a really nice place. They do a good job with keeping the community well-kept. Overall I'am satisfied with the care they are providing her with.

nice place no fitness center monthly fee too high

It feels like a hotel!

The Director Al is knowledgable and friendly and very helpful with all the paperwork. He met my dad and thought he was a good fit for the Allerton House. The food is very good, it's healthy food and my dad is thrilled with the food. The staff is very friendly and the place is immaculate. He has a nice room and one morning when he missed breakfast the staff served him breakfast in his room. I would recommend the Allerton House, nothing we toured was as clean or as nice as their place. It's been a really good experience, on dad's move in day they fed me and my siblings lunch which was really nice. They are very accomodating.

Allerton House Weymouth provides pleasant, private apartments and a host of personal services, which emphasize independence, dignity and well-being.

Help is available 24 hours a day.

We offer: • Choice of studio, 1 or 2 bedroom apartments • Help with personal care: bathing, dressing, etc. is included (up to one hour per day).

• Additional care is available if needed.

• Medication management included • Emergency response system included • Housekeeping and linen service included • Coordination of healthcare needs and transportation to medical appointments included • 3 meals daily plus snacks included • 24-hour staffing – 365 days per year • wellness/fitness programs included • scheduled transportation included • social & recreational programs included • short-term respite stays available • Affordable programs based on income • Great location near major highways