All American Assisted Living at Hanson - Hanson, MA

A truly wonderful place for your parent

My experience with All American Assisted Living has been awesome. Thanks to A Place For Mom, I was able to find a truly wonderful place that is perfect for my 99 year mother! I love love love the "companion " concept and feel it is really helpful in maintaining engagement with staff and residents. Happily my mother is never in her room. I always find her in with a group of ladies and gents in the living room, in the pub or off on a trip. I can sleep at night! I highly recommend All American Assisted Living in Hanson.

Very nice facility although the surrounding area is not very pleasing. Many residents were outside on the veranda area unfortunately they only had a view of the road.

Friendly, tight-knit community!

We're very pleased with how things have turned out at All American Assisted Living! The staff here is friendly, helpful, and very kind to the residents. It's just a very nice, tight knit community, I would highly recommend it!

A wonderful place for my mom...

Staff is helpful and friendly. Beautiful setting. Clients are very happy and friendly as well. Highly recommend.

A very nice Assisted living where you feel good placing a loved one!

I am impressed with All American Assisted Living.
The staff are always friendly and helpful. Everyone
appears to be happy working there and the people
living there look like they are enjoying themselves.
Everyone is treated with respect. There is a variety of events to attend on the calendar. I like the idea that there is a
menu to choose from so the patients still have a choice of
what they have for their meals. It is very clean and attractive.

Mom's Assisted living experience

Excellent place for Mom,
she is doing very well.

Very nice place!

All American Assisted Living is an excellent place! The facility is clean and well kept, the people are friendly and professional, and they do a great job looking after the people who live here! I toured a few in the area, and All American Really stood out to me, I'd recommend it highly.

So far it's been great.

So far it's been great. We are very pleased with the care she has been getting. It's very clean and the staff has been very friendly. They have been very responsive to our needs. They were less expensive than the other places we looked at, and everything was included, so you weren't being charged for ten more minutes of care or that. I also liked that they had companion suites, so if someone comes to stay she still has her own room.

It's a pretty good place

My mother has been living there and never leaves her room for meals or activities, but they will bring meals to her, and she commented that anytime she rings for the staff, they're right there, before at our previous facility that was her biggest complain was that they weren't just right there, so for her to say that in Assisted Living is pretty good since she is impatient. She has the same food every day by choice, and she is happy with it.

They are accommodating..

I had addressed a few things, but overall it has been good. The value is excellent. It's one of the best prices around. Every time I had an issue, calls were returned immediately. Any issues are resolved quickly. They are open. They are accommodating and listen. The All American Assisted Living is a really nice community. It has been a pretty good experience. I am pleased with the services and staff.

Future Home Coming

My mother has recently reached a point in her life where it we must consider a safer environment for her to live in. She currently lives by herself. We used many different sources to find an Assisted Living Facility that she can consider "Home". My wife and I looked at numerous locations. When we found AAAL in Raynham/Taunton, we drove there and found it still under construction. They plan to open May 9, 2015. The people there took the time to listen to my concerns about moving my mother. It was nice to hear that my concerns are just like everyone elses. Even though the inside was not quite finished, I loved what I say. They were very informative and advised me to look at their other facility in Hansen, which we did the same day. At the end of our tour, we were invited back this Sunday for the Cookout and I'm bringing my mother with us to show her where we would like her to live. I want the very first experience she has to be upbeat, exciting and also fun. The comment that the staff mentioned to me that really made the difference was a comment about everyone who resides there must maintain their dignity. I know this is true and when I was speaking to some of the residence in Hansen, they mentioned this to me. They mentioned that just because they live in Assisted Living, the staff never forgets about them. They feel as if they are the staffs only resident. I hope my mother agrees. My only comment is that I don't know how my mother will take to having a room mate after being by her self for so long. I wish they had single apartments, but I know the interaction will be valuable.

Great place for Mom to reside!

I have been very impressed with the kindness and compassion of the people who help my mother with her needs. I would hope that they are well compensated for the wonderful care they give to all of the residents, because they are the backbone of AAAL.

I also find that the residents, themselves, are a great group of individuals.

Almost all of the folks who work at AAAL are honestly interested in the residents' well-being -- emotional and otherwise. They work from the viewpoint that this is 'home' for the residents and, as such, they should feel comfortable, happy and proud. I have seen only one example of a newly-hired employee who tends to be defensive with resident and family. That may not be important in another work environment, but it makes a huge difference in this environment.

Besides the residence being lovely, clean and safe (which it is), the preparation of food needs to be maintained as it was when the facility first opened.

AAAL in Hanson has only been open since December and I think they have done a superior job considering that there will be hiccups with any new venture while the team settles in.

I am thrilled that my loved one is at AAAL and at this time I would recommend AAAL to anyone who asks me.

My mom moved in on May 1st....

My mom moved in on May 1st. It is such a nice place, they are all so friendly and accommodating. It is a peace of mind knowing my mother is safe. I visit my mother everyday so I see what goes on daily and I am very satisfied. My mom wants to be home but knows this is best for her right now and likes everyone there. Everyone is approachable, they really are like family.

Poor impression upon disemb...

Poor impression upon disembarking in front. Heavy handed salemanship. 'I don't want to scare you, but ***,' then proceeded to try to scare my mom. Too expensive. Assisted-living services are included in price whether they are needed or not. Not at all an appropriate place for an independent, healthy senior. Presentation was so bad mom refused to visit any other provider. One star is too many.

Seth Dudley

Thank you for your feedback regarding your visit to our community. We apologize that your experience was not the 5 star experience that we strive for with all our current and future residents and families. We pride ourselves on our all inclusive pricing designed to help make it easy to understand what it will cost on a month to month basis. We would invite the opportunity for both yourself and your mom to come back to the community and enjoy one of our many outings or "Learning to Fly" programs to meet our other vibrant members of the community as our guest and give an opportunity to experience all great things that senior living, and All American in particular, has to offer.

Very attentive

They’re very attentive. The food is very good. They have always had enough parking when I’ve been to visit. There are nice outside areas for residents to enjoy. The staff is very friendly. The activities are good.

Seth Dudley

We are glad to hear you are enjoying our community, especially the food! Be sure to join us in August for the family BBQ!

A great place that is also a safe place for Mom

My mother arrived on May 1st and I can't say how pleased we are. Everyone is friendly, helpful and really caring. The place is always clean and they do everything they can to make the residents comfortable and happy.
My mother remarks how nice everyone is there. It's a relief for me knowing that my mother is in good hands.

Seth Dudley

We are so glad that you have chosen us and that your mother is happy. We enjoy having her with us, and keep the smile that she puts on our faces each day!

Assisted living communities

I am Jack smith,When we had to shift mother to a facility living, we were recommended All American. Their infrastructure is well designed with comfortable residency, plenty of activities, medical facility and healthy meals that they indeed put the emphasis on living. Mom is very happy now. Thanks All American.

Seth Dudley

Our pleasure! We look forward to a long lasting relationship!

We really liked this community. It was very clean, and the staff was friendly.

We really liked this community. It was very clean, and the staff was friendly. We had a good feeling about it. It was definitely one we were considering, but we found one a little closer that is easier for us to visit. Very nice though.

Seth Dudley

We are glad you enjoyed your visit with us at All American, although we were not your final choice, thank you for the opportunity!

Amazing staff

The movers said "You can feel the difference in attitude." The way the staff proactively interacts with the memory care residents by making eye contact and conversation creates a very calm and secure environment. My father's needs and wants are anticipated and met equally. The staffing is consistent - no revolving door of caregivers here. Activities need a bit of work but they do a lot with the assisted living side for additional social interaction. The facility is new and and it appears that the growing pains are treated as opportunities to get it right. A positive attitude is everything and they have it in abundance.

Seth Dudley

Thank you for the feedback, it is our pleasure!

Very nice place

My loved one has only been here for a few weeks, but so far everything has been going very well! The facility itself is very clean, and the staff members are all very caring and friendly! The only complaint I have is that sometimes there seems to be a lack of communication between staff members, I've had to repeat information about medication to two different staff members noticing the same information and calling me.

We selected this facility. ...

We selected this facility. Move in this month

Seth Dudley

We are very excited to have your loved one come and live with us! Thank you so much for the opportunity, we look forward to building a great relationship!

Seemed alright, but it was too new

This location was brand new, it wasn't even open when I toured. It all looked nice, but I really wanted somewhere more tried and true for my loved one. It would be too confusing and not a good environment for her with all the staff just learning their routines, I wanted somewhere more settled down.

Seth Dudley

We sincerely hope that you have found a great community for your loved one, We are now open and have been open for over 2 months, and would invite the opportunity to have you come and see our community alive and vibrant with residents and associates.

The place is brand new---st...

The place is brand new---still being worked on I didn't think my wife could relax with all the work going on and the new staff just learning their jobs