Sunrise of Cohasset - Cohasset, MA

Friendly Tour

We had a pleasant tour of this community. Everyone was very courtesy, and friendly. The community looked nice from what we saw. The staff was informative, and our questions were answered. I would had chosen this community, because the location is convenient for me to travel too. However my love one did not feel this was the right fit for her.

Outstand Care

This is a nice community and on the smaller side. the staff is very nice and attentive to the needs of the residents. We are happy with the meals, but some small improvements could be made. They do offer great activities for everyone. We are happy with the cleanliness inside and out. We would recommend other families to see the care that is offered here for loved ones.

Nice looking place

We toured this community when we were looking into care options for a loved one. Overall I thought this was a very nice looking place. We actually toured a few (and ended up selecting) Sunrise communities, and were impressed with them in general. The staff all seemed friendly, and the facility itself was clean and well kept.

Mom's Dignity

My mother was well cared for at Sunrise. She very quickly grew to love and respect her caregivers, especially, Maria her primary caregiver. Mom relied on her caregivers to support her with all of her daily living needs , including those needs that we're her most private. She was able to maintain dignity to the end of her life. Thank you Sunrise!

Pleased

We’re very pleased. We checked the other communities and Sunrise was a nice size for an older person. There are a lot of activities. Our loved one likes the food – thinks it’s wonderful. The staff is wonderful. It’s cozy and family atmosphere. They’re very welcoming. Very caring!

Sunrise Sr. Living in Cohasset, Ma

The Memory Care Floor is clean, food is terrific and the staff are friendly. My mother is enjoying the activities and the sun deck.

Very nice community, we love it!

My mother-in-law is settling in great here. It's a very nice community, the staff are friendly and it is very clean. They do have a wide variety of activities, but I wasn't as impressed with them compared to a different community that my father is it. The do provide different sorts of care, but they charge for every little thing, it would be nice to at least get a basic check-in at no charge, some small amount of service.

Sunrise of Cohasset is a wonderful place

I would like to say thank you for helping me find such a wonderful place for my grandmother. Given the difficulty with memory deficits and complicated medical component it is so nice to have been able to find a place that can handle both. We just celebrated my grandmother's 90th Birthday. Our whole family was so complimentary of their experience at Sunrise. From admission to ongoing care we as a family (a large family) couldn't be more pleased with the staff and care she receives.

Our community in Cohasset sits on historic Route 3A and is minutes from the South Shore coastline. Our activities program is second to none and we implement quite bit of outdoor excursions and trips. Some of the trips we take our seniors to include musicals, theatre, concerts, Scituate and Cohasset Harbor, seaside lunches, Boat tours from the Hingham Shipyard and tours around Boston Harbor.

Our community is reminiscent of “Old quintessential New England” as our Victorian style mansion sits perched on a hilltop of nearly 12 acres. Our dining services are nothing short of spectacular while our staff serves fresh produce and fish as well as other homemade dishes and desserts.

Our seniors in Cohasset experience a Renaissance like atmosphere with a compassionate, caring staff who provides the highest levels of care in the industry. Our apartments range from private studio suites to grand turrets with spectacular views of the South Shore coastline.