The Inn At Belden Village - Canton, OH

Great Place

Mom loves it. She settled in very quickly and is participating in many activities. It was a great choice. We are very happy with the facility, the people, the activities and the food.

Everything Working Out Well

So far this community is working out well for my father, and his needs. I do comfortable with his move here. He is safe, and in good hands. They have a good staff, and they are taking good care of him, and his needs. I'am satisfied with everything they have done for us. It is a community I would recommend to my family, and friends.

Tour for comfort

We toured this community for care and did like the staff.This is a clean community and we liked the environment. They offer healthy meals and a lot of activities. Families might contact a tour of the community.

Tour Went Well

My tour of this community went well. The staff was kind and friendly. I noticed they do a good job with the cleanliness. Everything looked nice. It was a good experience, and they were very kind to my family and I. This is a nice community.

I have visited 6 facilities so far and this is by far the best suited for my mother. I sat with several residents and they all gushed about living there. Some had been there only a few months but another for 3 years. The surroundings are so pleasant inside and out. I liked the hallways looking like an art gallery instead of sterile like most facilities. I liked the variations in carpet colors and beautiful sitting areas throughout the building. I liked that they had a van and often took the residents out for activities. They also have a small movie theater. I was told there is a walking path but did not get a chance to see it that day. I will return for another visit in the near future.

Large place. Everyone seems happy there

Not a better AL

Outstanding care. I couldn't ask for a better place for my Dad to be. Thank you all for all you do for him. You truly show you care with so much love and atention

More like nursing home; ave...

More like nursing home; average age is 85, not a good fit for my dad. We walked out without a tour as we were left waiting for 10 mins without notice.

Very modern and large. The people lo...

Very modern and large. The people looked comfortable. Three churches around it.

The INN at Belden Village is an upscale freestanding assisted living community located in the Belden Village area, which is located in Canton, Ohio/Stark County.

The INN is solely owned and operated by The Cathedral of Life Church and is not part of a large corporation. There are 91 apartments/suites including a 19 suite Special Care unit. Our fine dining program boast a menu prepared by a chef with daily choices and options. We offer all three meals in the main dining along with an evening snack.
All rent includes, room/board, food, gas, water, electric, cable, housekeeping, laundry and in-house activities. There are chauffer and beautician services available as an option. As an assisted living community The INN offers an individual independence with as much assistance as one needs, such as bathing, dressing, toileting and medication assistance.

The Special Care unit is a secure unit that offers a state of the art monitoring system for residents with Alzheimer’s or dementia. The monitoring system called “Vigil” collects data on residents by using censors around the suite-including motion, bed-wetting and bed-exit sensors.
The data is then directed to a central computer, which alerts caregivers immediately and collects the data for further analysis. This leads to a whole new level of individualized care-such as more independence at night for some residents and timely intervention to manage incontinence.

Most importantly it ensure peace-of-mind for the resident’s family and friends.