Inn at Greenwood Village - Greenwood Village, CO

Great facility and great contact. This was my number one choice until we decided to move to Kansas City. The tour and presentation were comprehensive and informative. Thanks.

Great

Out of the several places that I have seen, this facility seemed the best. I made the decision and I am adjusting well. The staff is communicative and is there if you were to have any questions with anything. The place itself is very clean, efficient, and a lot of services provided. They have just about everything you would want. They provide full meal service and the food is good. I would recommend this location to other families.

This is a small facility, 67 apartments. Sixty percent assisted living. The dining room was crowded and the food for lunch was mediocre. Apartments are so-so. The staff we met seemed very friendly. Many activities are offered. The building is bright and the grounds are beautiful.

Very Understanding!

The staff was understanding and very helpful. It was a long time ago, but when I started looking for a place for my loved one I did go there first. The community is well kept and it has a home like feeling there. They answered all of my questions. I would recommend this community
to friends and family.

My Mom lived at The [email protected] for over a year, she loved living there. We were so happy with the care she received and enjoyed all the employees so much. From the minute we walked in we knew this was the right place for mom. Tracy and staff are incredible. The facility is beautiful, always kept up and very accommodating to our needs. I highly recommend The [email protected] GWV and so happy my Mom spent her last year of life in such a beautiful place.

The Inn at Greenwood is one of my favorite places to visit and refer. The smiles start at the front door. Friendly staff are there at every turn. The activities are there to keep residents fit and active. The Inn is located in the perfect area in the DTC area: Off the beaten path yet close to all you need. The grounds are beautiful with flowering vegetation. This is it!! If you are looking for that next place to live or bring your loved ones. You picked a great place. Shaun Stone

I do not think I would recommend this community!!!

Mom is still adjusting to living at Inn at Greenwood Village. We have had some minor issues since she moved in but we are hoping things are going to improve. The food is not that good. The staff are about half good and the other half is not as good. The community is very clean and pretty. They do offer a lot of activities for the residents to enjoy.

My Mother is Doing Well Here At This Community

My mother is doing pretty well here at this community. The community is well maintained, they do a good job with the cleaning. They have a good staff here, but they are short staffed at times. There are many activities offered for the residents. The food is okay, she isn't very pleased with the food. I do feel comfortable with the care they are providing her with. Overall everything has worked out pretty well.

Best place in the city! Wonderful staff, very professional and vibrant.

The facility is kept clean, the food is fair but the care staff could use more training for new employees. Over all we are pleased with this facility.

Would like to see more offsite activities.

We are very happy. The staff is caring and friendly and the food is good.

has possibilities - nice fl...

has possibilities - nice floor plans

Not Perfect, But We're Making It Work

They offer both Independent Living and Assisted Living here, but there are far more people that are in severe need of assistance here. With that, the response time could be faster. They have a 15 minute window, but in some situations, 15 minutes could be too long. Also, the caregivers do not knock when they enter the resident's rooms, and instead, just come in, which can bother some of the residents. The activities they do are really minimal. It would be nice to see more trips, but everything they do is done mostly inside. As for the food, the menu seems to have a decent variety. Although it's not perfect, I'm not worried about my loved one's safety and we're making it work.

Very Nice Staff!

We're very pleased with this community! I really have no suggestions for improvement. Sometimes, it takes them 10-15 minutes to respond when she rings the buzzer, but there are a lot of residents there. I haven't tried the food, but I hear that it's pretty good. My loved one has always complimented how nice the staff is. Also, they have much larger rooms for a better price than other places, so there was a good value as well. Very pleased!

Very nice place, overall

Everyone here has been very friendly! The staff are all very nice, caring people, and they keep the facility looking clean. I've had a chance to try the food a few times, and I've never been disappointed! We're completely satisfied, and I can't really think of any way in specific that I'd like to see them improve.

Home Away from Home

When I walked in the door at The Inn at Greenwood Village, I was pleasantly surprised. It was warm and welcoming and the scent of home-baked cookies filled the air. The administrative staff was welcoming and gladly answered all my questions and even provided more information for me to review. As I toured the facility, I observed a serene environment with content residents chatting, playing games, cheerfully greeting the staff I was with, and visiting in groups on the back patio. The always-open bistro had snacks and fruit on the counter for residents to help themselves to as well as coffee, cocoa, chai tea, lemonade, and other drinks. I was told that they make homemade cookies in the afternoon as well. The calendars, which were posted and available at various locations, presented a wide array of fun activities each day for everyone to participate in, if they chose.
When I left, I knew that my mama would love coming to The Inn at Greenwood Village and making this her new home away from home.

The facility was very nice,...

The facility was very nice, smaller and in a nice location. They even had the option for my parents to try it out for a month which I find to be very interesting. The only negative is that it is pretty costly. My parents are now on a hold status to move.

Beautiful place but expensive.Looked ...

Beautiful place but expensive.Looked at shared 2bdrm-don't think dad would do that. Did feel warm and inviting though.

Met with community manager who was ve...

Met with community manager who was very informative and friendly. Residents seemed happy and it smelled good. Not sure this is a good fit for my loved one: no mountain views and a bit pricey for thier income. The facility was very nice because it is a small community.

Met with director. Loved the facilit...

Met with director. Loved the facility and one bedroom deluxe

They had a 1 bedroom on the main floo...

They had a 1 bedroom on the main floor that I liked a lot, but there is no view. I asked to be put on a wait list for the same unit on a higher floor.

Located in Greenwood Village, this intimate community features 67 apartment homes available for month to month rental to adults 55 and better. A community fee of $1500 is the only initial investment. Studio, one- and two-bedroom apartments are generously sized ranging from 500 to 1,324 square feet with thoughtfully designed layouts including full sized refrigerators, stove and washer/dryer in select apartments. Residents will be able to add additional services or assisted living packages to allow them to remain in their own home and to age in place. All utilities are paid, including local phone and high speed Internet access along with cable television and emergency pendents. Restaurant style dining, housekeeping and laundry services are also benefits of the carefree lifestyle that is available at The Inn at Greenwood Village. Our activity director offers opportunities for social and recreational activities both on site and within the community. There are a multitude of cafes, health clubs, walking paths and shopping malls nearby. We’ll take care of the work so our residents have plenty of time to enjoy life to the fullest.