We are calling you now to better understand your needs.
|Room Type||Monthly Range* (USD)|
Get Pricing >
$ X,XXX - X,XXX
Get Pricing >
$ X,XXX - X,XXX
Get Pricing >
$ X,XXX - X,XXX
Get Pricing >
Click Here to Get Pricing: Get Pricing
* Published prices are provided by the providers themselves, not by reviewers. Actual quotes may differ from what is presented based on timing and services required.
- Minimum Age of Accepted Residents
- Activities Onsite
- Devotional Services Available
- Indoor Common Areas
- Meals Provided
- Complimentary Transportation
- Pets Allowed
- No Smoking Allowed in Private Areas Indoors
- No Smoking Allowed in Public Areas Indoors
- Hospice Available
- Respite Available
- Male Residents Accepted
- Female Residents Only
Live at Harvard Square Retirement Community in Southeast Denver, and you will experience service beyond the expected. Way beyond in fact. Our friendly, experienced staff really goes the extra mile (or two, or twenty) whenever needed. You’ll find examples of this in every area. So not only do we offer fresh, seasonal dining, we cater each entrée to your liking. Go ahead, challenge the chef to make your grandma’s favorite chicken noodle soup recipe, or your mom’s Irish stew. You may just find a warm childhood memory in each bite, and also that it becomes a regular menu item!
Join in some of the engaging programs offered. Or suggest your own group outing for the activities calendar. We embrace new ideas and make sure to have something fun for everyone. And speaking of fun, our local attractions offer tons of outdoor fun. We are close to Babi Yar Park, Cherry Creek Resevoir, and the Utah Park Rec Center. Or take in some indoor fun at the movie theatre, shopping center, or take visitors to the historic Clocktower Building nearby.
For your healthcare needs, we are conveniently located near Kaiser Permanente and the Aurora South Medical Center. We also offer a full menu of assisted living services on site, delivered with care and finesse, whether you need just a little help, or a lot. Talk to us today about how we can help you start Living Better Than Ever. We can’t wait to meet you!
•Elegant, four-story building located in a quiet residential setting
•Spacious, beautifully landscaped grounds
•Two convenient elevators
•Comfortable, quiet library
•Large outdoor deck
•Weekly housekeeping and linen service
•Full calendar of fun and engaging programs, events and activities
•Spacious studio, one- and two-bedroom apartments
•Bathrooms designed for safety and comfort
•Emergency communication system
•Wall-to-wall carpeting and window coverings
•Individually controlled heating and air-conditioning
•Comprehensive fire safety system
•Expanded cable television
Denver, CO is a city bustling with activities and excitement. The community is made of people from all walks of life. Seniors will find that there's truly something for everyone.
- Walkability Score: The area walkability score is 62, which indicates that it's somewhat walkable for seniors.
- Bike Score: The bike score for the area is 78. This indicates that it's extremely bike-friendly for seniors.
- The median age in the area is 35.
- Duplicate-Dayton Place is the only other listed retirement community in the immediate area.
- Temperatures: Average temperatures in Denver range from 88 degrees to 16 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Veterans Facilities: The Department of Veterans Affairs and the Veterans Health Administration are both in the immediate area.
Denver is an active city that supports a variety of transportation options:
- Regional Transportation District: A comprehensive rail and bus system runs throughout the metro area. Discount fares are available for seniors.
- Taxis: Denver residents have several taxi companies to choose from, including Metro Taxi, Yellow Cab, and Freedom Cab.
- Seniors can utilize Uber or Lyft by simply downloading the respective apps.
- Ride shares are another option. These can be coordinated on Craigslist or via eRideShare.
Health and Safety
Denver cares about the health and safety of its seniors. Accordingly, there are many medical facilities in the area:
- Hospitals: The area has many hospitals to choose from, including Porter Adventist Hospital, Swedish Medical Center, The Medical Center of Aurora, and Denver Health Medical Center.
- Crime Rates: Crime risk is 4 percent higher in Denver than the national average.
Sports and Leisure
Seniors will find it easy to live an active lifestyle with all the sports and leisure options that Denver offers.
- Golf Courses: There are several area golf courses, including Cherry Creek Country Club, Kennedy Golf Course, CommonGround Golf Course, and Wellshire Golf Course.
- Tennis Courts: Seniors can enjoy a brisk match at one of the many public tennis courts, including Gates Tennis Center, Utah Park Tennis, All Seasons Tennis Courts, and Sundance Hills Swim & Tennis Club.
- Gyms: The immediate area offers a number of senior-friendly gyms partnered with Silver Sneakers. These include Aurora Center for Active Adults, YouFit, Aspire Fitness, Aurora Prestige Fitness, Curves, and 24 Hour Fitness.
- Parks: Denver Parks & Recreation offers parks that cover almost 20,000 acres in the area. Seniors can also participate in some of the many activities and classes offered.
Shopping and Entertainment
With all the shopping and entertainment available in the city, seniors will find plenty of convenient ways to keep boredom at bay.
- Grocery Stores: Grocery stores in the area include Walmart Supercenter, Whole Foods Market, King Soopers, and a number of specialty international markets.
- Malls: Seniors have plenty of shopping options. There are more than 10 shopping malls in the area, including 16th Street Mall, Denver Pavilions, Aurora Mall, and Cherry Creek Shopping Center.
- Restaurants: Denver offers plenty of dining options to suit every taste. Eateries of almost every nationality are available, and local gems are everywhere. There are also several standard chain restaurants, such as Golden Corral and The Old Spaghetti Factory.
- Movie Theatres: Seniors eager for the cinema have a large variety of movie theaters to choose from, including AMC, Century, and Movie Tavern.
- Libraries: Five area libraries ensure that seniors will always be able to find the book they're looking for. Library options include Aurora Public Library, Chambers Plaza Library, Friends of Aurora Public Library, Martin Luther King Jr Library, and Mission Viejo Branch Library.
- Attractions: Seniors can fill their days enjoying Denver-area attractions such as Denver Union Station, Denver Railroads, Denver Art Museum, the U.S. Mint, the Denver Zoo, and so much more.
Denver is home to many religious facilities, providing options for nearly every faith and denomination. Seniors are sure to find a community to support their beliefs.
- Catholic: Catholic churches include Queen of Peace Catholic Church and Risen Christ Catholic Parish.
- Christian: Christian churches include Colorado Christian Fellowship and Christ Community Church.
- Muslim: Muslim mosques include Northeast Denver Islamic Center and Colorado Muslim Society.