Brookdale Greenwood Village - Greenwood Village, CO

Brookdale Greenwood Village - Greenwood Village, CO has yet not published prices.

Nice Community

We toured this community and it was a nice place. The community appeared clean well maintained. The staff seemed to be friendly and kind their attitude was positive and professional. We didn't come across any residents during the tour so I couldn't ask them how they liked living there.

Still Had To Search

I had helpful and friendly people giving me a tour and giving me useful resources. I felt they were fantastic people to work with. They were willing and always offering to help me find a good fit for my parents. It did not feel like a sales experience. I discovered that all the Brookdale properties provide different levels of care but they can direct you to the best fit for your needs.

Approachable and helpful staff.

Overall things are going well. My mother is just having a difficult time adjusting.The staff is very approachable and helpful. Everyone has patience with my mother during this adjustment period. They have activities but my mother chooses not to participate. The food is fresh but I've been disappointed in the equality and they repeat menu items a bit. Every time I visit it's clean and the staff is friendly.

Wonderful Staff and Facility

I have spent the better part of the last year researching places to move my mother, And Brookdale Greenwood Village was my absolute favorite! Over the past 3 months I have made numerous visits as we worked on a solution to my mom's needs, and every time Ann, the sales & marketing director greeted me with a smile and a welcome, and spent as much time as I needed on that day. Every staff member I met stopped and spoke with me, and the residents I saw seemed well cared for by the staff.
After changing everything for us at least three times without batting an eye, my mother's condition worsened suddenly to the point that she needed a much higher level of dementia care, and so I made the decision to take her to another wonderful [Removed] site that is closer to my home. Had my mom not deteriorated so suddenly I would have been very happy to see her at Greenwood Village, and confident that her needs were being met at the highest level.

Unhappy mom

My mom was not taken care of at this community.
She would have to wait 20 minutes or more for someone to assist her in bathroom needs. They did not place the call buttom next to her at nap time. The batteries were out on her device for assistance and she fell,No one knew she was injured till my father found her on the floor. We had to take her for xrays and found that she had injured her hips. Mom was taken out of this community and was placed somewhere eles.

Seems a bit "stale". Definite bad smell. Ann was easy to talk with.

The Staff is So-So

The food was really good and the physical therapy department was excellent as well. They only hire LPNs though, which is where we ran into trouble because they only had one who was good and the others were just so-so.

Nice and Affordable

It hasn't been perfect but, my the room is bigger the employees are nice and, the place is nice for what my parents can afford.

very good, but expensive

It is very expensive because everything is ala carte so it is easy to get nickeled and dimed to death. It is very good, just costly. Their activities director was very enthusiastic and her presence was a very important reason why others were so nice. She was very instrumental in making it a good place.

A little pricey and not the right fit.

This is one of the places I toured as I was looking into options. I felt it was little too pricey, and I didn't get a good "vibe" there. It was clean enough but just not the right fit for us.

Very attentive care staff. the Director is amazing and responds to your requests right away. they realy take pride in what they do and everone always seems to be smiling.
this community is worth every penny as they do not disappoint. I would recommend anyone to bring their family here for Assisted Living.

They are fantastic.

They are fantastic. They are very clean, and the staff is very friendly. We use them for respite stays. I would rate the food at about a 4. I think one thing they could maybe do a little better is to speed up on the check out process. They seemed to be the only place that offers this type of respite care.

Nice place

Overall they've done an excellent job here. The facility itself is clean and well kept, the staff are all friendly and professional, and they provide a good amount of care for the residents. I really have no complaints at all about any aspect of the service, although they could work a bit on their activities.

I did a quick visit to HCGV, while ...

I did a quick visit to HCGV, while there are 3 IL residents, these apts. are designed for AL. Mom was not interested.

This place is very nice. it's a lovel...

This place is very nice. it's a lovely property, and I would consider it.

I liked director and the fact that th...

I liked director and the fact that they had a variety of group activities outside of the facility. The apartments were small and didn't have a balcony.

Very comfortable feeling...I liked di...

Very comfortable feeling...I liked director, she was easy to talk to and answered all of my questions.

Brookdale Greenwood Village is a senior care community offering assisted living and memory care services. Ideally located off Highway 87 and Denver Tech Center, our community is in a quiet residential area near shopping, dining and medical services, boasting stunning view of the Rocky Mountains. As part of the Denver metro area, Greenwood Village offers residents all the luxuries of large city living in one of the most popular destinations in the country, while also giving residents a quieter and more peaceful retirement.

Brookdale Greenwood Village is an award-winning community, ranked as one of the 'Best Nursing Homes' by U.S. News and World Report. Our community is a place where seniors thrive, receiving personalized care services in a home-like community. Our holistic approach to care and personal care plans allow us to meet individual needs that encourage independence and a true sense of self.

As an exceptional senior community, Brookdale Greenwood Village offers luxurious services and amenities including:

Outdoor patio space with outdoor seating
On-site beauty salon and barber shop
Pet-friendly accommodations
Three delicious meals served daily in our restaurant-style dining room
Scheduled transportation services