Caley Ridge Assisted Living - Englewood, CO

Caley Ridge Assisted Living - Englewood, CO has yet not published prices.

toured. liked the facility. seemed bigger, newer than [facility removed]. need to put down 500 waiting list fee.

Nice Tour

It was a very nice tour of Caley Ridge Assisted Living community. The person who gave the tour was very informative. We chose another community that was close to our family members.

We Have Our Good Days and Bad Days

My mother in law is still adjusting to being here. She is starting to make friends and she started doing some of the activities so we are hopeful that will help her. The food I am sure is good to some extent she likes it one day and the next day doesn't. The staff is very friendly and helpful very accommodating. The community we have found clean

Couldn't Ask For Anything Better

I am so glad we decided on this location. My mother in law is in the best place. She is so safe it has relieved any worries we have had. The staff is wonderful very caring and the administration is open to the good or bad feedback they keep us updated on changes or improvements that are being made. One of the things that need to be improved on is the service time in the dining room it is extremely slow for residents to get the food. They have a beautician site which my mother in law will be using and she loves the book mobile. The rooms are updated very spaciously and you can make any improvements that you would like.
The community as a whole is very inviting and warm makes you feel very welcome.

Very nice place!

The Caley Ridge Assisted Living was a very nice place. I liked how many selections they had on their menu for meals. The dealbreaker was mainly the fact that it would be another $800 more to move in than other places. Also, they did not have things like basic cable.

Encouraging Staff!!

I am very pleased with how well this community has treated my loved one, the front desk receptionist Kylie as well as the aids Sam and Ada are especially helpful. The overall staff have done a great job at encouraging my aunt to get involved in many of the activities as well as interact with the other residents. She has since made many friends and is really enjoying the company of the other residents. The only thing that could have some improvement is the food.

Mom Is Doing Fine!

My mom is getting pretty good care from this community. It is clean all the time. The meals are more or less, it is okay but it has it's bad days. They seem to be responsive to issues from what I read in their newsletters.

A Nice Experience

This is a good community, I was very pleased with all they did for us. The community is pretty well maintained, no concerns in that area. The staff was kind and helpful. There was nice activities offered for the residents. My father did enjoy his time here. It was a nice experience.

Caley

Debbie was a great help, staff was good

expensive

The staff are very friendly at Caley Ridge Assisted Living. They give excellent care there. I will say it is very expensive though. It has been a good experience overall. I am pleased with the way things are going.

Satisfied Sister

We looked at quite a few assisted living homes and finally selected Caley Ridge for our older sister. Caley Ridge has not disappointed us with the level of care given to our sister. It has taken our sister a few weeks to adjust to living in an assisted living home. Everyone we have contact with has been helpful to our sister and is responsive in answering our questions about our sister's care. They all seem to have a smile on their face when I call with questions and concerns. Our sister seems to be happy with the doctor that is assigned to her care.\r\nWe are hoping that our sister participates in Caley Ridge's activities. We understand that she is meeting and talking to other residents which is a good thing.

Friendly, welcoming staff!

We're very pleased with how things have turned out at Caley Ridge Assisted Living! The staff here are very friendly, they always greet you with a smile and are great about learned faces and names so they know who you are and who you're there to see! They've also really been on top of communicating information about how my loved one is doing.

Buyer beware

Recently moved my loved one out of this facility for the following reasons:
1. The food/menu was terrible. Sandwiches served every night for dinner. The food at ALL meals was ALWAYS served cold. Any meat products were overcooked making them tough and hard to chew.
2. Odors: At first glance/sniff the facility smells decent. However most of the odors are covered up by potpourri and sprays. After awhile a strong smell of urine can be detected and most of the couches/chairs smell horrific.
3. Staff: most of the staff are very nice and caring but there is HIGH turnover and shortage of staff leaving residents without proper care/attention. For example: my parent has waited 1+ hours several times in the dining room for meals; rarely received scheduled showers; maintenance issues never addressed....the list goes on....
4. Supposedly they recently hired a nurse. She was NEVER available.
5. Activities: hardly any. The same boring few activities every week/month.
Nothing in life is perfect but if you have a choice I would steer clear of Caley Ridge. After 2 years the problems only got worse despite empty promises. It looks nice but remember: All that glitters is not gold!

Close to home, does spend down to medicare

I like that it's close to my home, and I can keep an eye on my mother in law. I did a lot of research and narrowed it down to three copies, we toured the properties and interviewed the personnel.

I like that they did a spend down to medicare. The other properties did not.

Plus that everyone was very open, and very friendly, and the place is immaculate.

The only problem we've had, is that there was a problem with paperwork with contacting her doctor when we first moved in. It was taken care of but took a couple of times.

Nice place, overall

In general I'm very pleased with how things are going here. They keep the place very clean and well kept, for the most part, and the staff are all exceptionally friendly. They've also got a good variety of games and activities to keep everyone entertained, and they do various outings to stores, as well as sightseeing trips.

Everything has been great! The staff ...

Everything has been great! The staff are all very friendly and it's a very clean place - with no smell!

The care they provide is great! Of course, they get busy, but they get to my loved one quickly. They've called and checked on her if needed.

The activities are good and appropriate for the residents. However, one thing I would like to see would be for them to offer some sort of church service. Perhaps having local pastors on rotation to come in and do service. It's important to some of the residents, especially when they are going through difficult times.

The price of Caley Ridge is fair, compared to some of the others. Senior Care is expensive as it is, but this place was actually a little bit cheaper than some of the others. One thing we do like is that they take medicaid once the finances run out. My loved one has a nice sized room, and when her Medicaid kicks in, she doesn't have to change rooms or have a roommate. There's no segregation and the other residents don't have to know.

Overall, we are very pleased! The staff are wonderful to myself as well as my loved one! The residents are friendly and welcoming! They have a new chef, and the food is getting even better! I can go to bed and not worry about my loved one anymore, which is great!

Overlooked bedbugs and basic care needs

I am appalled. I was informed my client was behaving in an unacceptable manner. I immediately went over to access the situation. Her room was infested with bedbugs. You wonder why she was acting out, living with that. I cannot fathom that between caretakers and house cleaning nothing was noticed or any action was taken. During the cleanup of a two week period my client returned to her room. Her shower curtain had not been hung. I asked the facility to hang it for her, please. They agreed. I returned a week and a half later and it was still on the bathroom floor. My client had not showered for that entire time. I forgot to mention my client has dementia. Where is the care this facility offers? She is moving out post haste.

My Dad really likes it there.

My Dad really likes it there.

Based on brief summary, sou...

Based on brief summary, sounds like a facility where mom and dad can live together with assistance staff 24 hours, meals, laundry services & facilities to do your own laundry, help with personal care - a bit further from office than Heather Gardens

I like Caley Ridge - it's very close ...

I like Caley Ridge - it's very close to where I live AND they accept Medicaid! The staff seems very nice, and both times I visited there were sing-alongs in the main lobby. The residents seem happy here. This place is in my top 3 right now!

Was friendly, smelled clean, resident...

Was friendly, smelled clean, residents were happy, very impressed. Nice mountain views and there was a veterinarian right next door.

Caring for our residents, and helping the whole family...life is good at Caley Ridge! We pride ourselves on providing continual support to the whole family as seniors make the transition to our community. Our friendly and informed staff are here to help you with any questions or concerns you may have. We have a beautiful and happy community and invite you to come in and visit anytime!

Our three story building was designed to bring home comfort Assisted Living to Southeast Denver/DTC area at an affordable price. Caley Ridge is conveniently located one block east of I-25 between Orchard and Arapahoe (on the corner of Caley and Boston Avenues). The immediate area is a nice mix of residential homes and supermarkets, banks, restaurants, movie theaters and medical offices. Our ridge-top property provides us with spectacular mountain views.

All studio and one bedroom units have kitchenettes and private bathrooms. Our beautifully appointed facility offers 24 hour staff, meals, numerous amenities including on-site beauty salon, media room, bistro, library with computer access, and activities.