Morningstar at Jordan - Centennial, CO

This one we were not too impressed with. It seems more of a nursing home than an assisted living. They don't allow residents to even have a microwave unless they are approved.

Lorna Lee

We are sorry to read of your poor impression of our community. In countless ways, MorningStar is devoted to presenting the new face of senior living, a departure from the institutional settings that have long typified retirement. Our community is distinguished by award-winning design and high-end hospitality services, coupled with compassionate care. However, as a licensed assisted living facility (ALF), we must comply with Department of Health regulations. Stovetops are not permitted in resident suites (nor is it necessary, as we serve three hot meals a day). There is ample room in the kitchenette of every suite for a microwave. But its use is dependent upon the individual’s health and physician’s orders to ensure resident safety and well-being.

Caregivers are nice but meals could be bigger

My Father is at this facility and everyone is always friendly. The caregivers have been adequate even though I feel like they have a staffing issue. They do offer some activities including bingo, card games, movies, communion, and weekly trips to go shopping. The only complaint my dad really has is the food. They serve a large breakfast and the lunch/dinner is quite pathetic. I would recommend this facility to other families.

Respite Stay

My love one stayed at Morningstar at Jordan for a brief respite stay. They did a good job for the short time he was there. I had an emergency so I had to have someone else look after him for a brief time. We were both uneducated to the fact that he would quickly have to adjust to their schedule. I had spoiled him and would promptly answer his needs to use the restroom right away. He is very impatient and it was difficult for him to get used to the schedules and routines. The staff was wonderful. I never saw a staff member without a smile or a caring attitude. I would suggest that your loved one and the family be educated that they let their loved one know they have to wait for help if they are not capable of walking on their own. I felt we both needed to be aware of that before we arrived. This was a close and convenient community for our family to come and visit. I would recommend it to others.

Staff Attitude Needs Improvment

We toured this community and it was not a good experience. The attitude of the staff was not good they seemed disinterested in giving us information they were not helpful at all. The appearance of the community was overall good it appeared clean. The rooms were ok nothing special.

Lots of Activities to Join In

My brother and his wife are living here and they are doing good. He wife loves being in the community. It has been beneficial for them both. His wife loves the activities she enjoys them and has been participating in so many. I would recommend them to my family and friends.

Very nice facility and almost brand new. Prices are a little deceptive as the base rate is really reasonable but the care fees and other fees are significantly higher than other communities. Really expensive.

Mom's Great Care

I like this community for my mom. The community is very clean and maintained. They do have a nice menu and a variety. I like knowing that she is involved in the activites that are offered. We like that this community is also close to us so that we can visit very often. We would recommend this community to other families for the excellent care and value that is received.

Absolute 5 stars!!

When we first walked in, my loved one said' " this feels like home". The staff is all friendly and welcoming. The place is only about 3 years old, so the apartment my loved one got was brand new. I can't speak enough about how caring and accommodating the staff are. When I first went in for the tour, I couldn't help but notice the great interaction between the staff and residents.

MorningStar at Jordan is a true home where your retirement years can be carefree. Offering a lifestyle of comfort, wellness and community, our team works hard to give our residents a quality of life second to none. At MorningStar at Jordan, we’re proud to offer 55 suites for assisted living and 29 secure suites devoted to the individualized, specialized care for residents with memory impairment from Alzheimer’s Disease or other forms of dementia.
In contrast to other senior assisted living facilities, MorningStar’s exceptional architecture and design will impress you from the first. Our graciously-appointed spaces are extensions of your private suite, spiffed and ready to receive your callers any time.