Sanctuary Grande - North Canton, OH

Sanctuary Grande - North Canton, OH has yet not published prices.

Wonderful Facility

Our loved one is settling in nicely at Sanctuary Grande. It is a beautiful and well maintained, clean facility. She is able to socialize and she is making new friends. The staff at the front desk are wonderful. I can call the front desk if she doesn't answer her phone in her room they will go out and find her to give her my message. Anytime I have any questions are concerns they respond quickly. They have a 24-hour nursing staff that keep in close communication with me and calls me after each doctor's visit to give me updates. The atmosphere is very warm and inviting. She has a very nice apartment with a patio on the first floor. There is also a patio located on the outside of the activity center. They have a monthly calendar of activities and outings for the residents, and also deliver a schedule of daily events each morning to the residents. I had dined there one time and the meals at that time were good. The have a daily special and if the resident does not like the special, they can order from a menu. They and go to the dining room anytime between 7am & 7 pm, and do not need reservations as some facilities require. Sanctuary Grand is within 3 miles to family members it is a perfect location with beautiful surroundings. I would highly recommend this community to others.