Heritage Villas - North Canton, OH

Nice Place

I had a nice tour of this community. Everything went well, and they were very kind to us. Everything I saw was nice. The community was nice and clean. It was a pleasant tour, but it was not the place for my father and his needs.

Pleased with My Move To This Community

Everything is working out very well for me, since my move to this community. I'am doing well, and I like it here. The staff is very kind and helpful. They are always smiling. This is a good, safe community. I'am all settled into this community, and I would recommend it to my friends and family. It is a nice place.

Absolutely loved this place!

My husband and I have been searching for an assisted living facility for his mother. We decided to stop and tour Heritage Villas on our way to take care of some other errands. We stopped by, unannounced and we were promptly met at the door by a sweet woman, Peggy. Peggy happened to be a caregiver. She immediately notified someone that we were in the building. We were then introduced to Lisa and Theresa. Lisa introduced herself and invited both of us to a conference room to discuss our needs. Peggy got us both a cup of hot coffee! We really felt at home! We spent some time with Lisa learning about the facility. She was then offered us a tour of the facility. We were so impressed by the professionalism of everyone we encountered. We really enjoyed speaking with each caregiver in the house. After touring, we returned to the conference room and went over a few additional questions that my husband had. Theresa, the social worker, also dropped in and ask what we thought of the place. We were so pleased! We felt really positive after leaving and look forward to bringing mom to tour!

We liked it here because the set up is different.

We liked it here because the set up is different. Instead of having separate apartments, they have rooms, and a shared dining, and living room area. There are only about 13 residents here. It's very clean. My loved one doesn't complain about the food, and I have never tried it, but they did just get a new chef.

An outstanding place to call home!

My husband and I moved into Heritage Villas in May 2014. The facility is exactly what we were hoping would be the next chapter in our life. We wanted a home like atmosphere and a place that we would both enjoy and could call our home. Our suite is certainly spacious and just what we both envisioned.
All of our meals are prepared for us, laundry service is provided and the housekeeping is taken care of! The activities are great too! We have many opportunities to participate in numerous activities both on campus and off campus. This Autumn we went on an outing to view the changing leaves and it was absolutely wonderful. We've also gone out to dinner and to several musicals. There is always a full activities calendar for us to choose what we'd like to do!
The Staff is extremely attentive and treat all of us with respect and dignity. The workers here are much more like family than co-workers. We are so glad we moved in! The only thing we wish is that we would have moved in sooner! My husband and I recommend Heritage Villas to everyone we know!

Heritage Villas is a Premier Adult Care Community in North Canton, Ohio of eight individual Villas on a lovely, private drive that is exclusive for Heritage Villas residents and family.

Heritage Villas is dedicated to providing care, support and compassion to all of our residents in a warm, community style environment. We feature a full calendar of activities and social programs to offer our residents a rewarding, enriching lifestyle.

We offer Independent Living, Assisted Living, Respite Care, Adult Day Care, and Alzheimers/Dementia Care.

We have a Licensed Social Worker, a RN, BSN, MBA on staff, physician on call 24 hours, 24 hour awake staff, etc. We are a member of the Ohio Adult Care Facilities Association.

Located in a residential neighborhood, we offer a unique setting for our residents. We have an amazing community center, a private gazebo and a beautiful waterfall on campus. We are close to many local restaurants and shopping venues.

We invite you to tour today and discover Heritage Villas!