The Highlands Assisted Living at Westminster Place - Evanston, IL

very professional too big for my blind mom they have everything

Many Activities!!

There were many activities offered from the community. This was one of the things i really liked about it. They had field trips and yoga classes available. The staff were all really helpful and friendly during my tour. Meal plans are available for the residents. I would recommend a tour of the community everything was really positive about it.

Very nice place!

It's a very nice place for my mother. Not sure if there is anything that they need to improve on from what my mom tells me. Most of the staff is very friendly and she seems to be happy there.

This is just about one of the most premier places you could ever be.

This is just about one of the most premier places you could ever be. We stayed in a guest suite for almost a week before choosing them. We tried the food, and met the people. It's fantastic. They are doing a really good job for my loved one. I have had lots of experience with these kind of places, and they are easily one of the best.

Feeling good; eating well; looking good. Highlands is the place.

The Highlands was extremely helpful in my mom's move-in. She had a slight health hiccup right before move in and Highlands liaisoned well with the hospital and health professionals. Mom was transitioned to the McGaw Care Center for a few days before she went to her cozy apartment at the Highlands. Mom raved about the food both at McGaw and at the Highlands. She is eating better than she has for quite a while. And she was also very impressed with the skill of the beautician! How convenient is that - to have the beauty salon on site. Looking good makes one feel good.

Presbyterian Homes’ newest assisted living community offers caring and support in a gracious setting. The 110 apartments are located on our beautifully landscaped, 40-acre campus in northwest Evanston. Residents of The Highlands of Evanston have access to an outpatient clinic, pharmacy, physical and rehabilitative therapy, a fully schedule of evens, and a fitness center with indoor pool. Three nutritious meals and all utilities are included. This community is accredited by CCAC.