The Hearth at Juday Creek - Granger, IN

Why the hearth

This facility cares for its residents individually. The activity program is varied and keeps residents involved mentally and physically. Communication with staff is encouraged and is a two way street. We are pleased to have selected the hearth to care for mom and wife

Quality, purposeful Living

My Aunt's financial resources were limited at the time we were looking for a place for her. We toured the Hearth in 2015 and fell in love with it. It felt right! and, it was with in her budget!!
My Aunt lived there in assisted living first then moved to memory care for her last year there. She received care and attention that she couldn't get if she had stayed at home.
Rather than sit home alone for her last few years, we chose the Hearth, were she could continue living and doing things that she loved.
The food is great! It's a very social community! Lot's of things to do and great seasonal parties!!!
When my Aunt moved to memory care it was all handled seamlessly by the Hearth staff.
The staff is the best support system for their residents and families to give families ideas to make these transitions smooth.
My Aunt recently passed away at The Hearth, the staff was so supportive. They grieved with me. The love they have for the people that live there is evident in all of the things they do.

Review of The Hearth At Juday Creek

1. I would like to receive a better response to water problem when 2 pipes burst on second floor by sunroom. 2. The employees are helpful, especially the exercise employees. 3. When I arrive home around [time removed], hallways are dark and I have trouble getting in my room. 4. I have been using a space heater in my apartment since [date removed].

The Hearth

Hello there, we appreciate you taking the time to leave us this feedback. Please don't hesitate to reach out if there's anything additional we can do for you.

Review of The Hearth At Juday Creek

The Hearth at Juday Creek has created a very good reputation for senior assisted living units in our area. Our Aids could do a better job if paid more. This is also true at our Food services and food handler. We lose about two employees per month due to low usage, many are attracted to “tips” and other businesses. I understand that living wage is controlled by corporate. Make less $ and increase units sold per month. Food could be better.

The Hearth

Hello, thank you for sharing your experience! If you ever need anything else from us, please feel free to give us a call or stop by. Have an awesome day!

Review of The Hearth At Juday Creek

The Hearth is the PERFECT PLACE for my dad for this time of his life. He has such a caring staff to look after him and his needs and great friends and activities that keep him happy., healthy and engaged. The facility is clean and homey and I always enjoy visiting him here. I am so grateful for the Heath and the staff, they are such a blessing!

The Hearth

Hi, we are so happy to read such a great review about The Hearth at Juday Creek! We're glad to hear we delivered such a great experience. If there's anything further we can do for you, we are happy to help!

Review of The Hearth At Juday Creek

I moved to the Hearth on [dates removed] , I am well pleased with my apt + the service I have with my apt. Everyone has been so kind + helpful. Everything we need is right there + the meals are good, they cook for a lot of families + always to help if anyone needs anything. I feel very blessed that my daughter [name removed] found the hearth for me to live. Thanks to everyone.

The Hearth

Hi there, thank you for taking the time to leave a review for us at The Hearth at Juday Creek. We're happy we could meet your expectations! We always strive to provide top quality service to every guest, and are pleased to hear that you are enjoying your experience here at The Hearth at Juday Creek!

Review of The Hearth At Juday Creek

We like living here. Everybody here is good to us!

The Hearth

Hi, thanks for your praise and kind comments about our team. Please don't hesitate to reach out to us if there's anything more we can do!

A bigger community.

I toured this community and found it to be too big. I did not want something that big for my husbands to care. The staff was nice and helpful to answer the questions. They offer activities. We did not want a community that was this big. Other families might feel comfortable with a tour on this community for the care for a loved one.

The Hearth

Hi, we are so pleased you enjoyed your visit to The Hearth at Juday Creek! While the community can seem big at first, once our residents get involved in all our Live More programming, they seem to adjust well. Please let us know if there is anything else we can do for you; we are more than happy to help!

My father's comfort

The care at this community is great and the staff are outstanding. The menu is very good and my father seems to be please with the variety of healthy meals. The community is very clean and always appears to be nice. I like knowing that my father is participating in the activities with the other residents. I am highly recommending this community for a good value with excellent care.

The Hearth

Thank you so much for the great review and feedback. Your recommendation means so much to us and we're so happy to have earned it. Thank you again for taking the time to let the world know about your positive experience. Have a great day!

Friendly people!!

I toured The Hearth at Juday Creek along with a few other facilities. This community was nice and seemed to be maintained nicely. The person that took me around was fairly and informative. The deciding factor was location, other than that this place was a good choice.

The Hearth

Hi, we are so pleased you enjoyed your visit to The Hearth at Juday Creek! We are sorry to hear it came down to location but hope that you found a place closer to you. Thank you for your feedback!

Review

Very clean. Good food. Friendly staff.

The Hearth

Dear Sherri, Thank you for taking the time to write a review. We are so happy to hear that you had a positive experience at The Hearth at Juday Creek!

The Hearth of Juday Creek

My sister and I toured The Heart of Juday Creek and were quite Impressed with the facility and the operation. My mother had dementia so the facilities we toured were garnered for that condition. They have the dementia area divided into two groups. A larger one for early onset and a smaller one for those more advanced. My mother fell in to the second group. My mother moved in on February 28, 2017 and as I wheeled your through the door she said this place is nice. We let her adapt a couple of days and I asked her how she like it. She claimed she liked it very much.The nurses and cna's were extremely good and kept people informed about the persons condition. The staff were extremely professional and showed great care for the patients. Unfortunately my mother passed after only 4 days so my experience with them is rather a small period of time.
Like many places they require a first month rent with a
deposit that is equal to the first month rent and is only
partially refundable. Cancellation of contract requires 30
days. It will be interesting to see how they resolve my mother's case.

The Hearth

Dear Craig, thank you for taking the time to write a review and provide us with feedback. We extend our condolences to your family for the loss of your mother. We are glad to hear that she enjoyed living with us at The Hearth even though it may have been a for short time. Please let us know if there is anything that we can do for your family during this difficult time.

Excellent reviews!!! In all areas

The Hearth

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. We are so happy to hear that you had a positive experience with us at The Hearth at Juday Creek! Have a great day!

Great people. Caring

I have lived here for 6 months and have enjoyed all of the things that have been done so well.This is a wonderful place to by for all of us senior and I have been very pleased with all that has been offered to me.

The Hearth

Thank you very much for your feedback! We are happy to hear that you have had a positive experience with us. We are happy to have you as part of our Hearth family! Laura Payne, Executive Director

Everyone is very helpful.I feel very happy .My mom is taken care of so well.

The Hearth

Hello Laura, Thank you very much for your feedback. We are pleased to hear that you have had a positive experience with us here at The Hearth at Juday Creek! We very happy to have you and your mother as part of our Hearth family!
Laura Payne, Executive Director

This is a perfect place for my mom.Plenty of activities,great food,great staff and wonderful nurses.I am happy I chose it for her.

The Hearth

Karen, Thank you very much for your feedback! We are pleased to hear that you and your mom have had a positive experience with us here at The Hearth at Juday Creek. We are lucky to have her as part of our Hearth family!
Sincerely,
Laura Payne, Executive Director

People are so nice and helpful.

The Hearth

Thank you very much for your feedback. We are glad to hear that you have had a positive experience with us here at The Hearth at Juday Creek! Sincerely,