Treeo South Ogden - South Ogden, UT

Way too expensive for my Mom!

Chelsia Hart

Thank you for your review. At Treeo, we pride ourselves on offering a premium product at a lesser cost than other traditional Senior Living Communities. We’re sorry to hear that we were not able to come within the financial needs for your mom. Wishing you the best in your search, and feel free to reach out if you have any questions.
Thanks,
Tiffany Sisler, General Manager

Feels Like a Vacation

Treeo is great. My mother-in-law has only been there about a month, but she seems very happy with it, and she’s really pleased to be there. It’s got the feeling of a hotel there, not like a nursing home, so it’s nice for the residents. They can feel as though they are choosing to be there, not as if they are being shoved in against their will. I go there to visit two or three times a week, and I love that they have big windows there that let in a lot of light. It sort of gives you the feeling of being outside without having to actually go out. The food is pretty good there, not like a home cooked meal, but still very good. The staff is very friendly as well, and they are great at responding quickly if she needs anything. They also have activities to keep the residents busy like exercise classes, fall color tours, Oktoberfest, and other events. Over all, my mother-in-law is doing really well, and I’d recommend Treeo to others.

Nice fit

Mom is doing well here, she has a nice apt and she has brought her own furniture so it feels more like home for her. The community is very nice and the staff is friendly. Mom has even started taking part in the activities and the field trips plus she enjoys going to the dining room with the other residents and the food is good too. I would definitely recommend scheduling a tour here so you can see the community first hand.

Met with sales rep & toured facility. It was clean although way out of our price range. It's geared to an upper class client used to high end accommodations in life.
There are many options for the residents including outdoor raised garden beds & covered parking for those that still drive, however that is add'l cost. Very nice, wish we could afford it for my dad.

My Dad Is In The Right Community

My dad is doing fine since becoming apart of the community. He has been great and very happy.

Excellent Place!!

My mother has recently made the move into this community and so far things have been going well for her. The staff have been able to assist her with all of her needs and treat her like she was family. The residents have been welcoming and my mom has been enjoying some of the activities with them throughout the week. She has had no complaints about the meals and enjoys the dinning experience from time to time.

Mom really likes living at TreeO.

The staff are really good. We were impressed when we took the tour. I liked that they gave each resident an Ipad which has their community application on it. The residents are able to access the calendar of activities as well as the menu. Mom has not said anything about the food at this community. I would recommend TreeO.

Worth looking at!!

The person that conducted my tour was nice. The residents here seemed a little younger in age and I was not sure this would be the right fit for my mom. It looked more modern and it was clean.

What a wonderful place. This would be one of my first choices, in fact I would love to live there myself. The question is would be affordability.

Chelsia Hart

Thank you for the feedback and comments about you visit here at Treeo South Ogden. We always strive to do our best to exceed the expectations of our residents and guests. Regarding your comment on affordability, we recognize that an all-inclusive senior living community at first look may not seem affordable. However, when you consider the monthly expenses that our prices include; meals, utilities (electricity, gas, trash, water & sewer) cable television, internet, HOA dues, yard care & maintenance, home repairs, transportation seven days per week, gym membership, bi-weekly housekeeping, and lots of FUN entertainment and programs, we believe that Treeo is an excellent value for the money. Thank you again for your valuable feedback, we hope that you will consider Treeo in the future. Feel free to reach out to me directly if you have any other questions.
Thanks,
Brian Erickson, General Manager

When you visit our retirement community in the Washington Terrace neighborhood of South Ogden, you’ll notice something unexpected the minute you walk through the doors. You can see, hear, and feel the energy and vibrancy of our community. The lobby is bustling, people are laughing, and friends are chatting. Some are planning outings to nearby ski resorts, while others are gathered in the bistro catching up on the day’s news. Treeo feels like an active community because it is an active community.

And Treeo is also an incredible value. You get exactly what you want for a price that is incredibly smart. It’s not overloaded with services and amenities you won’t use. But it’s not old-fashioned and basic, either. You’ll see and feel it in the building materials and modern design. In the fully-equipped apartments. In the dining. Living at Treeo is anything but basic, but you wouldn’t know it by the price.

At Treeo, we don’t just care for people—we care about people, and want to help our residents live the retirement of their dreams. Ready to hit the greens and perfect your golf swing? No problem. Want to volunteer in the local South Ogden community but don’t know where to start? Leave it to us. Whatever you want to do, whatever your passions are, we can help bring them to life in this next phase of life. That’s why we have a full time Connections Manager on staff and all residents receive an iPad loaded with the Treeo Connect™ App when they move in. We’ll keep you connected to everything that makes your life go—friends, family, clubs, health care, events, hobbies, dining, local services, and more.

At Treeo, the retirement of your dreams is there for the taking. All you have to do is make yourself at home.

Be smart. Be modern. Be connected. Be yourself at Treeo.