An ok community

This community seemed clean when we visited. The person that took us on tour was nice and knowledgable. This community does allow pets and they seem to offer some activities. I just did not get the same friendly feeling as I did with the community we chose.

Very considerate

I did not tour this community in person because it was more independent .The gentleman I spoke with on the phone was so nice and friendly. He even called after we declined a tour just to check-up and see how my in-laws were doing. I felt that was very thoughtful of him.

An Awful Experience

This community signed a contract with my father and I had to fly him across two states to get him at this community. The next day they kicked him out. It was awful for us. They made it very clear they just want the money. I would rate the experience -1,ooo.

Holiday Retirement

Hello Anonymous, my name is Katie and I work for Holiday here in the home office. I wanted to reach out because I just came across your review just now, and find several aspects of it to be very troubling - if possible, I'd like to connect you with our resident relations team learn more around your experience, this incident, and exactly what all happened. Please, if you can, give us a call at [removed] so we can speak with you and learn more. Thank you!

Very impressed

Our experience with The Hampshire has been a very positive one, so far. The staff has been friendly, accommodating, and a big help through the whole process. I'd give them high marks across the board.

Highly Recommended

This community is excellent. The staff is outstanding. The food is very good and appealing. They do have activities for those who want to be active. I would recommend this community for other families.

A Recommended Community!!

I would highly recommend The Hampshire. They have staff that encourage the residents to participate in activities. My mother at the time has not been active in them but the staff still tries to a level of comfort for her. The food is good it's healthy and the portions are just right.

Hampshire is great!

Joe at the Hampshire truly cares about each person looking for a place. He extended his frieindship and made the decision easy for my dad. Now he is in a community where he can remain active and receive 3 meals a day, resteraunt style. So he has a variety and a choice. The premises are well maintained and everyone is helpful and conscientious. Thanks "A place for Mom" my dad is now taken care of and happy to be at the Hampshire! :)

great place

I love this place Debra the Office manager is a great person to work with. I toured it with a friend and the place looks wonderful.

caring staff

The staff is exceptional. They listen to your needs and personalize your stay with them. We knew nothing about retirement living and they took us on a very precise tour and then the staff sat with us and we asked a bunch of questions. Never once did we feel pressured for time. They really took their time and were even very personal with us and what we will come across regarding the elderly.

Friendly And Welcoming

I think The Hampshire has done really well at helping my parents to adjust to living there. The staff is friendly and they try to make my loved ones feel welcome. The facility is in a nice, secure location.

Very nice place!

They've done an excellent job so far at The Hampshire! I had to do my search for a senior community remotely, and the staff here really did an excellent job explaining things and staying in contact with me throughout the whole process. When my loved one moved in they were incredibly warm and welcoming, everyone from the housekeeping staff to the administration welcomed her to her new home! The facility itself is clean and well kept, and they do a great job looking after the people who live here. I highly recommend them!

Everyone involved made this move easier

I found the Hampshire through the services of A Place for Mom. Everyone was prompt in returning calls, thorough with answers, encouraging through this process. We move her into her place this weekend.
We have found the Hampshire to be clean, and a very positive atmosphere. Everyone on staff has worked to make this move a good one. I have recommended this service to many friends dealing with the same issue with their parents. Thank you and blessings to you for your help.

Very nice place!

I think they do an excellent job overall at The Hampsire, it's a very nice place! The staff are friendly, pleasant people, and they were a big help throughout the whole process. I really appreciated how quickly they got back to me when I contacted them. The facility itself is clean and well kept, and they've got a lot to offer the people who live here. Mom was always a bit isolated before moving here, and she is really enjoying all the company and activities!

Very nice People. A great p...

Very nice People. A great place to live if had the money. Should be told about extra charges right away. After all is said and done it costs way too much for an average income.

Open, Airy Atmosphere with Friendly People

My sister has a one bedroom with a living room, kitchenette and bath. She seems to be very comfortable there. She is independent at this time but they do seem to check carefully. I've eaten there a couple times and I thought it was quite good. They have a little exercise room with treadmills and bicycles, a library, and a game room. They have entertainment weekly and if they wish to go out for an outing they can. They take them to lunch someplace or sometimes they go the casino. It seems to me it's very comfortable.

I like that it's open and airy and light and the people were very friendly. They know her name and talk to her about the things that she is interested in. My sister loves sports so the people who work there often ask her about ball games. They seem to have an interest in what she's doing. Overall, I'm happy to say she is where she needs to be.

Good Community

(Activities Not Rated) The Hampshire is a clean community with a good atmosphere. The only issue that we noticed is that it can be a little difficult getting a hold of the care giving manager. Seems like all you can do is leave a message. They do not have an on call emergency maintenance crew on the weekends so the community managers are the ones that have to handle those issues. They offer a locked in price that does not go up every year like at other communities. The care giving part is a separate contract you can just pay for the services that you need. The community leans a little more toward independent living with the option to have some care services.

Built on beautiful grounds in the green heart of California’s agricultural Central Valley, you’ll love the graceful elegance and friendliness of your new home. We’re just minutes from shopping, dining, healthcare and wonderful regional entertainment.

Our all-inclusive month-to-month rent covers:
- Three delicious and nutritious chef-prepared meals from scratch
- A variety of enriching activities
- Weekly housekeeping and linen service
- Transportation
- Most utilities

Friends in 300 places

Built with your comfort and safety in mind