this place is outstanding. Its like a 5 star hotel for senior citizens. the tour was very thorough and answered all our questions. I spoke to some of the residents and they love living here. This is on our list.

Property is modern, and well kept. Prices reflect quality of property and amenities.

Great place.[Removed] was wonderful. Provided a detailed explanation of their levels of assistance, a tour and answered questions and concerns. Top of our list for our parents.

Helpful Staff!!

I have no complaints of how things went for my loved one and I during our tour of this community. The staff where on time to our appointment and made sure to answer any questions we had for them in detail. I was impressed with the presentation they had and how professional they where throughout our visit. It was just not the right location for my loved one in the end decision but I would recommend it to anyone.

We like it

Mom is doing fine at this community. The staff are friendly and take good care of her. They do offer daily activities and the food is good. The community is great and they clean mom's apartment once a week. I would recommend this community.

Buyer Beware

I was looking for a place for my father and was referred to Dale Commons. I was told they had 20 empty beds and an "interim manager", which is always a red flag. I was given a tour and marketed with a good pitch. The place was modern and attractive with good window dressing. However, the management and heart and soul of the place was singularly lacking. I was given very mixed messages about services and the front office was unprofessional and sketchy. The management may have passed on confidential information about my father which is a major HIPAA violation. I am a doctor in the medical field and am very familiar with the ethical and professional standards and practices of assisted living facilities. I definitely got the impression that they are in it for the money in a market with limited alternatives. I would stay away and would not place my family member there.

This is a good community.

The staff is taking good care of mom. They cater to you and get to know what you like. The food is good and breakfast is the best meal. This is a very nice clean community. They have transportation available and they offer daily activities. This was the most open and updated of the communities we looked at and I would recommend it.

Take a look

This community looked about the best as far as being clean. This is a newer community and has a nicer atmosphere. The food is good and the staff were nice. This community did seem a little high priced compared to other communities in the area.

I would live here.

This was our second choice of communities. This community unfortunately did not offer the amount of assistance mom needed. This was the prettiest one we looked at, however it was also more expensive. They offer restaurant style dining with a variety of choices.

One of The Nicest Places I've Seen

They've been very good. It's probably one of the nicest and that's probably why it's so expensive. My mom needs somebody to come in and do her medication but my dad doesn't. We were getting his medications packaged from the pharmacy so he could do them himself but they said unless he can know exactly what every prescription is for they wouldn't let him do it himself so then it costs so much more for them to do the med for him when he couldn't really do them himself. He was doing it by himself and everything was fine. It's needless cost to me. That's the only draw back.

My parents don't participate in the activities. They have a million but my parents are professional TV watchers and that's what they enjoy doing. They can participate if they want but they don't want to.

Dale Commons is right by the freeway so it's easy for my to go pick them up and visit more often. It looks more like a hotel

Management hasn't lived up to promises

It's not that we're not happy with Dale Commons, its not Dale Commons as much as it is her insurance company, they haven't paid a penny since she's been there because they keep finding more that they need. When we got to Dale Commons, we were told they would be able to handle everything everything everything, doing all the paperwork, running around all of that, but we've had to do it. All they do is keep telling us "don't worry" but we have to worry because we can't keep paying for it and if they kick her out my mom will probably end up passing away. The care though has been fine, the staff is wonderful, the activities has been more on the idea that the kids promote it, she's done a few little things and friday they have a happy hour and they have an entertainer that comes in, so fridays are our mother-daughter days. They're helping her get dressed and helping her shower, they're hands on as she needs it, as helpers go they're wonderful, as management goes, it sucks.

They provide lots of activities for t...

They provide lots of activities for the residents to participate in. The staff is very friendly and helpful. The community is well maintained and clean. I am very pleased with them and would recommend them to anyone.

MY DAD IRWIN

GREAT PLACE OVERALL. GREAT STAFF, VERY CLEAN, GREAT MANAGEMENT. THEY REALLY CARE ABOUT THEIR RESIDENTS. GREAT FOOD, I EAT WITH MY DAD QUITE OFTEN.

Met director. The place is beautiful...

Met director. The place is beautiful but probably too big for him.

I was very pleased with this facility...

I was very pleased with this facility . The director was very informative and made you feel comfortable with your questions and concerns. The room looked very nice, and the bathrooms were pretty easey to get in and out of. Everything was clean no oders were present in any of the areas I was in. There was a pretty good staff ratio and call lights near bedside and bathroom. Staff checks on residents about every hr. and ever two at night. Dale Commons seemed to offer good care, meals were said to be very good, and residents looked well kept, clean and cared for. I would recommend this facility to anyone how found there selves needing care beyond what you could do at home. The price for care was very reasonable and makes it a very desireable place to have your loved one placed in. I felt comfortable at all times and it was a very peacefull enviorment for the residents. This would be a good choice for me because of the care that goes into the residents and the overall feeling you get that it is a well runned facility.

Today we visited Dale Commons. Tou gu...

Today we visited Dale Commons. Tou guide was not there and they had no prior knowledge of our visit, so an assistant showed us around. The building is lovely and we saw two different apartments, one on each floor. There is a special discount if we decide by a certain time. This place is the priciest so far.